Bug Watched setting folder structure
Bug 
I recently upgraded to Frodo and I've noticed that the nested folder structure for watched shows has changed. If I go to TV shows and I set the watched filter to only show unwatched shows, it used to only show the seasons for a show that has unwatched episodes. Meaning, if I have every episode of Archer, but every episode is marked as watched except for the latest episode of season 4, when I select Archer, I expect only to see that one singular episode (because only one season has unwatched episodes, and I have XBMC set to collapse in that case). If I had unwatched episodes in seasons 3 and 4, I'd expect when I select Archer that I only see seasons 3 and 4. However, this is not what I'm seeing - anytime I choose a show that has unwatched episodes, it shows every season. When I click on a season where all episodes are watched, as expected, my only option is to go back as no episodes meet the filter.

Is this a known bug? Is there a configuration setting new to Frodo that I need to change?
Is it related to Aeon Nox skin or did you have the same behaviour with default skin ?

If skin, ask your question to XBMC General support thread Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Sorry, I should have specified - it only reproduces with the Aeon Nox skin. With Confluence, the behavior is as it used to be before I upgraded to Frodo, hence why I posted the bug here.
i don´t believe that it behaves differently for nox / confluence. no way.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Are there logs I could get to show you? Otherwise I could take a video, but that seems kind of overkill.
Ping, any update on this? Anything I can get you to help identify the issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched setting folder structure0