• 48(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
I'm not using the TV Guide (actually not using the TV because it sucks in the Netherlands) but I'd like to disable the TV Guide in this theme. Or give me more options to choose what I can add there. Now it's only a playlist.

The rest of the theme is rather excellent. However, I'm running XBMCbuntu and I can't find where's the locations of these skins.
@Steff: I'm not using XBMCbuntu but this WIKI probabaly can help you to find the location of the skin. You have to check for UserData folder:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM..._folder.3F
Thanks, that worked. I've copied them all to my home folder for easy access while creating playlists.

There's just one thing buggering me at the moment: Going back to 'now playing' ... I know the space bar does the job but that brings up the file I'm playing, I want to return to the full screen now playing modus.
Press "Tab", Space goes to music playlist.
Thank you very much.
(2013-05-11, 08:47)Saste Wrote: @im85: looks nice but 2 things i would change... the top and bottom edge are way to close to the navbar and shutdownbutton in my opinion as well as the left and right alignment to the navbar and other stuff around... i know you like as much information with just one looks as you can get but i think we have also to care about the alignment Wink...

and big thanks that you have found the bugfix for the moviescounter.

Hi Saste, thanks for the comments...yes I do like to see as much as possible especially on the epg timeline screen so will not be changing it, but if published you can of course do so if you like :-) I have also been away for a bit, but was working on sets integration before I left, the below screenshot is customisable in that you can choose to show the cdart or not, by using the cool script by phil65 (script.exendedinfo) you can see info such as the runtime of the whole set etc..

So you guys i am finally back from my trip to paris... Dont have much time to work on this skin for the next days though... But will implement the bugfix from im85 as soon as possible...

@im85: looks preety nice but there is an alignment problem atm i think (donno if its your intention or if its only not done yet Wink) and i think its time to share this work in a new mod Big Grin
Hi,

First off, really nice mod! I have two suggestions:

1. How about removing the reflection effect on the poster view, and use the HD-icon from the OSD.

2. The widgets on the home screen where a playlist is used, how about letting the user choose a name for it, i.e. "random hd movies" etc.

And then a question, is there an option to choose other colors for the tiles or should that be done using the tiles in the alternative tiles folder?
Very nice Skin. Like the XBOX ONE. Thanks.
Funny you should say that... Perhaps a new updated X1 theme is imminent Wink
Maybe there will be XperienceOne for Gotham. Wink
This is great news Black,
The X1 theme for "Rainbow" will hopefully tide everyone over until the X1 skin arrives Wink

Everyone's up to something Big Grin
A few speed bumps to resolve but ... It's getting there Wink
Ok, Xbox One theme is almost ready to go Smile Im Pretty happy with it so far, its as consistant colour wise as the screens available to me today.

I have only 1 thing now to resolve.
I need to figure out what file (png) is being used for the tile in the movie info view, the one that covers the "play/trailer/choose art/refresh" section.

Any ideas?
I'll post in backs section too as he will most likely know Wink
Smile 
hey pat... looking forward to the xbox one theme. would be great if you could also integrate voice commands as shown in microsofts xbox one presentation Wink
No problem Wink
I'll also add in some "TV TV TV" and "SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS" too Wink

Its just colours in this theme im afraid, but it's looking very nice. Im really happy with how it looks. It's got a Day/Night mode too ... Its as close to the x1 colour theme as I can get for now. I just need to finish off 1 tile (mentioned above) and some app tiles (if I can collate enough).

Funny thing is, I hate the Xbox ... So why do I like its dash so much? Big Grin
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10