Disable 'Select Playback Item' dialog on BluRay ISO's
I'm trying to get Frodo to auto mount my bluray ISO's and launching TMT6.
When I choose an ISO movie from the library, XBMC opens up the 'Select playback item' menu.
If I choose 'Show bluray menus' from the list, the ISO get's mounted and TMT6 plays the disc just fine.
Now, is there a way to disable the 'select playback item' menu and choose the 'show bluray menus' as default option?

I'm running XBMC Frodo, version 12.1
Thanks!
I would like to do this as well...anyone?
I also agree, would be very nice to have a way to bypass that menu and have it play immediately just like a DVD.
i presume you guys use Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup ?
if not i would suggest to look in to this topic.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Sorry, I should have been more clear, I am actually using XBMC's own Blu-Ray player code, no external players. I just wanted to find out a way to disable the 'select playback item' or have it default if possible.
Darn.
Posted this in the wrong tab.
So ignore my remark
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Hi there to resolve this issue
Choose Settings
Choose Video
Choose Playback
Then turn on
"play the next video automatically"

This will then play a blu ray iso the moment you click on the cover
Hope this helps
Regards
Lee
(2013-09-17, 17:50)rst33 Wrote: Hi there to resolve this issue
Choose Settings
Choose Video
Choose Playback
Then turn on
"play the next video automatically"

This will then play a blu ray iso the moment you click on the cover
Hope this helps
Regards
Lee

It does work. Drawback is that it plays the entire library.
Is there another way to prevent this without playing the next file in the library?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

Hi
sorry thats the only fix that I have found so far
If I find a different solution I will post it here
huge drawback i think.
There should be a possibilty to just skip the dialog.
Developpers?
Does anyone know whether its possible to request something like this (option to disable a dialog)?
As this issue is being fixed, it would be great for the developers to allow for a playlist/item to be selected permanently. For example, on a blu-ray, there may be 50 playlists (another mfgr attempt to stop us from playing our movies this way) all with mixed up versions of the movie except 1. So, it would be good to be able to select, say, playlist 825, permanently and have the blu-ray begin to play instantly, but play the correct playlist.
I am also see this as an issue and would appreciate a way to disable this menu. I use TMT as well so an extra menu to launch my blu ray is unnecessary and kinda clunky. I actually skipped Frodo because of this and may skip Gotham as well because the launch menu still can't be bypassed - bu rays launch directly to the external player with no launch menu in Eden. Unfortunately, some addons (notably weather) don't work with eden anymore.

Being a Software Engineer, I'd love to roll up my sleeves and get involved with the project (if someone maybe pointed me in the right direction?) However, I bet I'll have to wait for xbmc H* for it to get released as Gotham is in feature freeze now.
I definitely second the need for an ability to select a default playback title. If I do manage to figure out the one title that plays the movie correctly I'm definitely not going to remember it the next time I play the movie. I'd actually only be in favor of removing this menu if I knew that XBMC would automatically choose the right one. As of now it doesn't look like it will default to the right title every time so I'd rather be able to choose it.

Unfortunately, this is making bluray playback for new releases very difficult on XBMC. I don't have the patience to look through a few hundred titles each time I bring home a new movie. I've found myself going back to my bluray player ;(.
Which version of XBMC are you using?

In Gotham the title selection list now includes number of chapters and runtime of each title so it should be easier to spot the main movie, I believe further improvements will be looked at for Helix such as allowing the choice bypassing this menu altogether for those with external players.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable 'Select Playback Item' dialog on BluRay ISO's0