Controls - Overlapped - cant access
Hello everyone hope everyone is doing well ...

Can someone take a look at pic 1
This pic is the standard menu bar

Typical behavior is that my daughter will be watching her cartoons and then press the back button a few times which brings her out to this screen and I use to be able to hit the UP button which would pop up the controls (Play, Stop FF, etc ...) and then there was this arrow type control which i could press that would bring me back to full screen mode ...

I now get what is in pic 2 (below) and cannot access the controls
If i select the M button it only brings up Plan, FF, Rew Stop and Pause - no full screen option. Anyone know why?
This also happens to me when using XBMC Remote for iPhone.. I have some screens when lyrics display for music playback overlapped.
Is that MQ3 or 4? Looks like 3 from the screenshots.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

MQ3
Looks like it may be a bug in the latest release.

Have you considered upgrading to MQ4, or even ACE?

Yea, Im in the process of "messing" with Frodo and MQ4 right now ... just have not got to the point where i am ready to swing over ...

Thanks for your insight - I guess its time to move on ...
I would definitely recommend MQ4 & Ace. Especially with MQ5 hopefully going into production soon Smile

Yea im messing with frodo and mq4 and ace even frodo in just confluence - having major issues with music library - well not major - but let me ask you ... if you dont mind ... Your posts are always very helpful by the way - many people (me included) appreciate your dedication to this great product!

In my eden mq3 set up i have all music artwork working flawless- however some albums while scraping were given actual artwork from cdart manager and they are in their respective folder while other albums and artists were scraped by xbmc's (eden) native scraper (talking strictly thumbs and fanart) ...

In Frodo (assuming its frodo because i have used ace, mq4 and confluence) it seems as if ONLY albums that have local artwork come up.

When i run cdart manager - i select a bunch of different fanarts for various albums with no luck.

Really have no clue what is going on ... any ideas? wanna look at a log or something? I would love to upgrade but this is a show stopper for me ...

many thanks in advance ...
There are a few things that have changed between Frodo and Eden regarding artwork.

I'm not clear as to what the issue you’re having is though. Is it that your artist fanarts (as in backgrounds) aren’t showing, or do you mean the album covers?

Also what mode do you have your collection in, is it library or flattened?

P.S MQ4 works in Eden. You can download the stable Eden version here Smile And thank you for the kind words!

is there a posting on the differences on artwork betwee frodo and eden that you can direct me to? Or would you be so kind to give an explanation - i know there are others that would love it who are experiencing similar and the same problems as i am.

My problem is specific to when i am in Music and browsing through my album library in say album cover mode and when i am on Led Zeppelin - i dont get the fan art associated to that album. The album cover comes in fine for now, i have not added anything new since messing with this.

Thanks for the link i will give it a try but when i move to MQ4 and or Ace I really want to make the move to frodo as well .... one big shot! haha

Thanks again

Not sure about library vs Flattened - i dont mess with that so whatever the default is
Most of the changes relate to naming conventions. The FAQ describes these changes.

So you have different fanart for different albums then? It sounds as if you need to change where your 'album' fanart is placed.

So for example you should have your main artist fanart placed in that artists folder, and the album fanart in the specific albums folder. Like you would for a TV show; you have the main show fanart in the the show folder, and the season fanart in the corresponding season folder.

Check that it is set up like that first and let me know what happens (if anything).

TV and Movies are fine-

Music works fine as long as i have local fanart -

In eden and mq3 (not sure who is making these decisions) sometimes i add an album and it scrapes and i don't need local artwork it just cached it somewhere in xbmc land ... It is these albums that have no fanart -
The reason it won't scrape will be either because the scrapper doesn't recognize the album, or it has no artwork available.

I've always found the music scrappers to be hit and miss. Probably because there is so much more choice and variants they have to deal with.

I still don't think I'm completely grasping the issue (sorry). Could you upload a screen print?

this is my test box running frodo and ace - (does same thing in MQ4)
and they are accessing the same files as my box in production MQ3 and Eden: Art work shows up for all discs and fanart shows up for each ... no problems

Top pic is a disc with no fanart
Bottom is a disc with fanart

Trying to figure out why some discs give me fanart and others do not
My folder structure is as follows:

Artist
- Album 1
- Album 2
fanart.jpg

inside the Led Zep folder:

Hmm.. Does it show the fanart for Led Zep when you list your collection by Artist?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Controls - Overlapped - cant access0