Controls - Overlapped - cant access
no it does not - odd right?
It is a bit yeah.

Can you go into the artist library view, select Led Zep and press I, then select choose fanart, and then at the bottom choose local fanart and see if that works?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

local fanart does not work but if i browse to the pic - it does work ...

I was kind of hoping to avoid doing this for all my artists that dont show up ...
do you use music on xbmc? does your library update fine?
I think (but of course could be wrong!) that if you were to re-scrape your library it could work. I don't know if you would be willing to do that on your test system or not though?

im totally willing to try anything - by re-scrape you mean go into music file mode and select the drive where my music is at and hit C then select scan item to library?

Im pretty sure i did this a few times ...
You could try that, but I think deleting the source and adding it as a new one may work better. Try both though if you can.

after i delete the source do i need to do anything else ? meaning delete any secret files somewhere deep in the bellies of xbmc?
I don't think so, but I just had a thought. In the cd art manager there is an option under advanced, 'update xbmc music library'. Try that first.

yea all over that one - been messing with cdart manager too - update xbmc library - update, refresh, clean etc ... all those options have been tried in various order too - still no go -

However in cdart manager when i go to artist fanart and select artist and pick a fanart for that artist - it downloads it (to the respective folder) but does not show up - That Zeppelin pic was downloaded from cdartmanager.

"sorry the Zeppelin pic is not in the picture because i added it manually after i took the snap shot for you"
I'd just go with deleting the source thing then. Running out of ideas. It must be something silly and small that is causing the issue.

Ok so ...

The Silly Fix:

When updating the library's artists the fan art all came in ... For some reason when I updated it within the album section I only get some fanart - as i stated in this post. MQ4 and Frodo.

For some reason Ace does not respond the same way- although I have not "messed" with it all that much so thats my next phase is to get this working on Ace-- As i think Ace is really really an insane looking skin.
Knew it would be something small! I'm glad it’s sorted, and to see your keeping it in the MQ family! Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Controls - Overlapped - cant access0