xbmc media center 12.1 for ipad
I am trying to follow the instructions for add ons etc... My xbmc media center screen is different from the screen they show in the instructions and so I cannot do the same things that are suggested in the instructions. Even the instructions for determining the release of 12.1 is not the same. I am new to this and so I apologize if this is a dumb question. However, since my screen for media center doesn't look like the one in the instructions, I am totally lost. My screen looks like 4 items ... videos pictures music and programs. selecting the settings button on the bottom takes me to a submenu that has appearance music weather services video pictures addons and system.

Did I install the wrong version?

I have an ipad 3 running iOS 6.1.2
Go to system - settings- appearance - skin and then change skin to confluence. Your screen should then be the same as the pictures. You can then choose addons by goin to system - settings - addons - get addons
Most stuff, like installing add-ons, should still be the same steps even if the images look a little bit different. You can get to System info on the Touched skin by going to Settings -> then pressing the System Info button on the bottom.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc media center 12.1 for ipad0