import library xml
Hey

I'm trying to import into 12.1 a video library from a Pi setup. when I go into the import option on atv2 it isn't showing any .xml's, so I can't import. Is there a fix or a setting I've missed, I've tried seeing if it will let me see any .xml's in the userdata folder for example & it doesn't show them either.

any ideas kind people Huh

JT
It's an oddity. You just need to open the folder that would have the XML, then press "okay". It won't actually show the XML file. One of those weird qwerks.
(2013-04-21, 15:33)Ned Scott Wrote: It's an oddity. You just need to open the folder that would have the XML, then press "okay". It won't actually show the XML file. One of those weird qwerks.

thank you very much Smile
I am seeing the same issue - but when i select the folder where my .xml file is (my xml file is around 9.6mb in size) called videodb.xml. When i select the folder the XML file exists it shows the 4-5 folders - TV Shows, Movies, Music, etc. I select 'OK' at this point and it does not do anything of note - no importing progress bar, no nothing. Am i missing something obvious here?

I have basically followed the steps to configure a centralized DB for XBMC - and on start up it created the databases on the MySQL server system without an issue - not i want to populate that data with my backup of the original library - and i just can't get that working.

If anyone could assist, i would appreciate it.

Apparently - you have to be PATIENT with it. After about 2 minutes it finally shows a progress bar etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
import library xml0