Can't see library update progress
I just updated from firmware 4.3 to 5.2. Once jailbroken, I installed Frodo 12.1 (I was previously on Eden). I FTP'd my backed-up userdata folder from Eden, then fixed the permissions (during the transfer, FileZilla told me 44 files failed to transfer). Everything is working as it should except when I update the library, the progress bar at the top doesn't show (the library updates successfully). In settings, "hide progress of library update" is not selected. Anyone have any ideas how to get it back?
What if you toggle that setting on and off. Does it settle then?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
No, that doesn't work. Is this setting in a preferences file somewhere that I can manually set?
move away guisettings.xml in the userdata folder maybe ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I've searched guisettings.xml for "hide," "update," and "library," and can't seem to find the setting. Any idea what it would be called?
Ok I fixed my issue. I was trying to use the Confluence Vertical skin from Eden, not realizing it doesn't really work with Frodo. I found a modified version for Frodo and installed it and it's working beautifully!
*facepalm*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't see library update progress0