Really stupid question regarding backgrounds
So I literally just started tinkering with XBMC last night, and really haven't had time to learn much about skinning,

but I have Aeon Nox running, and I see all these cool backgrounds (Fan art?) that people are using on their main selector screen (i.e videos, programs, etc)

I have tried searching the heck out of the forums, and maybe I'm just not looking in the right places, but how do I get those to show up as opposed to the 'stock' backgrounds? The threads that I have seen in regards to this talk about setting random scenes from episodes, or using other pictures from your library, do I have to download these separate? I tried setting it to a random image in the settings but it didn't do anything.

Sorry, I know this is a noob question, but I figured it might have a quick answer.

Thanks
Go to Settings / Skin / Customize background then hit enter on either Movies or TV and choose background. You will then be able to pick video, or your own folder, etc.

Edit: I think its called System from the main scroll. Sorry not in front of XBMC at the moment
Thanks, I'm not in front of it either but I will give it a shot when I get home.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Really stupid question regarding backgrounds0