New Option
Hello how can I put a play button all in green session.

I'm from Brazil if possible please explain just right because I'm newbie

'Video Clips' on the home menu is an entry point to a list of items... IF you can (and I'm not sure you can) place a PLAY button in the submenu, it would queue/play ALL items under 'Video Clips'. If this is what you want, I'm not sure it can natively do this... you will likely need to write a script and then link to the script.

If this is not what you want, you will need to explain EXACTLY what you want the function to accomplish.

btw... pretty much everything users have requested over the years is actually available already. You might want to do some searches
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Is that even a play all, but how can I make this script is to help me, do not quite understand.
but this has to be all play with Random option.
Im not a 100% sure what you are trying to do, but if I understand correctly, the easiest will be to make a smartplaylist pointing to your video clips, then make it a favourite, pin the favourite to the main menu, as a subitem, and choose to play instead of view.
Its me explain how to do this, I am not very good yet, the only thing I know that XBMC found this much better than the average portal.
if possible help me create this script please do not have much knowledge.
Like I said, if I understand you correctly, a smartplaylist will work, so you wont need a script. Please describe a bit more what you want, and then I will see if I can assist.
(2013-05-22, 10:18)endlesslyonline Wrote: Like I said, if I understand you correctly, a smartplaylist will work, so you wont need a script. Please describe a bit more what you want, and then I will see if I can assist.

What I want is a play all in order to play everything that is inside the folder of the recipient, so that I can use for both video clips and songs.
Any help you could give me would help me a lot.

Português Brazil:
O que eu quero é um play all, a fim de reproduzir tudo o que está dentro da pasta do destinatário, para que eu possa usar para ambos os clipes de vídeo e para as músicas.
Qualquer ajuda que você poderia me dar iria me ajudar muito.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Option0