• 2(current)
MQ5 Features - PLEASE HELP!
(2013-06-06, 19:47)tesona1977 Wrote: can you please implement "assign picture to a movie collection in cover flow view". i think that is not possible at the moment...right?

Hi tesona

I'm not entirley sure what you mean?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

In Music:

Give us 2-3 options when in full screen mode and the changing fan art and Extra Fan Art.

for example MQ3 mode when playing music and you have the fan art in the little window playing is very cool -

I also like the new MQ4 view but the logo does not show up -

the Ace skin kind of gives you 2 options which is cool,it would be great if MQ5 offered a few variations to music fanart and music extra fanart playing options - perhaps even different sizes of the windows it plays in and their positioning on the screen

Loving MQ4 and Ace
Another request - not sure if this is possible today -

A way to separate Music Videos and Concerts

Not sure if that is possible - I have had no luck
(2013-06-10, 14:18)Samu-rai Wrote: I'm not entirley sure what you mean?

if xbmc automatically creates a collection out of 3 of your movies (for example lethal weapon collection) ... than the cover in the cover flow view sometimes becomes just black/empty picture (for example with "ace" skin)

in the "confluence" skin you can manually assign an image to a collection by selecting the collection in cover flow view....go to context menu and choose "choose art". its just an small option...and little bit hidden...but very helpful while using xbmc
cu
(2013-06-10, 21:22)tesona1977 Wrote:
(2013-06-10, 14:18)Samu-rai Wrote: I'm not entirley sure what you mean?

if xbmc automatically creates a collection out of 3 of your movies (for example lethal weapon collection) ... than the cover in the cover flow view sometimes becomes just black/empty picture (for example with "ace" skin)

in the "confluence" skin you can manually assign an image to a collection by selecting the collection in cover flow view....go to context menu and choose "choose art". its just an small option...and little bit hidden...but very helpful while using xbmc

You can do this through the contextual menu on mq4 too Smile

possibly make some additional viewtypes available via the extended pack or something similar?
(2013-06-11, 00:22)bry- Wrote: possibly make some additional viewtypes available via the extended pack or something similar?

Very good point! That would be a great option for those who want an extra view or 2 ;-)
(2013-06-11, 09:20)st graveyard Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 00:22)bry- Wrote: possibly make some additional viewtypes available via the extended pack or something similar?

Very good point! That would be a great option for those who want an extra view or 2 ;-)

Thanks! Hopefully it will come into play!
(2013-06-12, 18:17)bry- Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 09:20)st graveyard Wrote:

Thanks! Hopefully it will come into play!

I put forward the idea of having a poll of all the MQ viewtypes, maybe even some new ones, and the top 8 would be included. Hopefully Marcos might consider it.

I'll post all your latest suggestions now Big Grin

I'd like there to be some sort of a symbol on all collections, similar to the watched symbol, which will help me differentiate between movies and collections. Currently, the only way for me to tell if something is a movie or a collection is to actually highlight it with the cursor and read the title. Maybe the symbol should be a folder symbol or something, indicating that there is more stuff within it.
Samu-Rai

This is something I have asked MQ in the past years, maybe in MQ5 he can implement it.

Support for game logo's in MQ5 when using Rom Collection Browser, as well as game developer and publisher logo's (I know MQ4 supposedly supports this last thing, but no one seems to be able to do it;-) )

Cheers,
Grave
Support for tags. And in a nicer way, similar to the way you add favorites (a context menu from the movie/show itself). They way the default skin does it is pretty bad, imho.
SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME..........

I have a 1080p projector and a 2:35.1 aspect ratio screen.

WE NEED A 2:35.1 ASPECT VERSION OF AEON!

basically just set your HTPC to 1920x800 and then launch aeon mq4 and look at all the problems!

I THINK THIS COULD BE DONE! and it would save people 1000 dollars on the purchase of a video processor that changes aspect ratio's or a anmorphic lens which cost around 3000 dollars.

This would be a massive hit on the AVS Forums.

also a way to set profiles that could be switched with one button. I have to play with the "zoom" and the "pixel ratio" all the time to fill my 150 inch 2:35.1 screen.

three problems i noticed with my htpc set to: 1920x800 is the artist images in my music library are all rectangles instead of squares. I view my music library in file mode not library mode and on "wall" setting. I have 1 TB of music and it is by far not organized with music ID's.. Also the fanart and background images would have to have a compensation setting like fill,stretch,zoom,or something. just like in windows desktop settings. And last but not least the dvd covers go to more of a square shape. So if you fix those three things consider it done! BAM 2:35.1 mode! Or as i would call it CINEMASCOPE MODE=BEAST MODE. I think this would make aeon mq5 famous!
(2013-06-03, 14:31)Samu-rai Wrote: So far there has been little activity or suggestions from the international forum users, and I know from taking with you all that you all have some great ideas, so hope that you can get them to MQ, and we can make this the best Aeon MQ yet!

I visited the brazil website. I first followed a link there from MarcosQui website to look at the Ace skin. The page is hidden and would not view unless one is logged in. I would suggest making the skin topic pages viewable by everyone including guests. Most people will typically read forums and get interested before they have the desire to sign up and post.

Second. The translation is kind of broken. Only half of the registration page gets translated into English. I was able to guess most of my way through it. However the extra security question can not be passed if you read the page while using the translator. The question asks what is the name of this site and says it is XBMC BRAZIL and to use it in all caps. That will NOT work! The correct answer is XBMC BRASIL notice it uses the S instead of a Z in Brazil. The only way I was able to figure this out was to compare the translated and non translated pages.

You can make the page a little more user friendly for non Portuguese speakers as well make it so everyone can read it without having to be logged in, you will get far more traffic and responses. This is a very exciting project and skin along with the ace one and I think more people would love to get involved if it was a little more clearer and easier to do so. Big Grin
As mentioned by other users earlier, I would love to see Marcos going back to some designs he had in Aeon MQ3 like the "Play Now" screen, the "Movie Info" screen, as well as the "Info" screen when playing a movie.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Features - PLEASE HELP!2