Win IR Receiver stop receiving signal from MCE Remote
Hi

I had purchased Mediagate MCE Remote with supplied USB IR receiver and it worked flawlessly with XBMC with IR Server Suite.

Until last week, i found that the IR Receiver did not receiving signal from the remote anymore. While pushing a button, a red light still appear on the remote indicating that the remote still work. but no thing happen with the IR Receiver
Then i tried with samsung dvd remote and surprisingly, the IR receiver receive signal from this

Can anyone help me to fix this? someone told me to try changing the MCE remote broadcast channel by holding button dvd menu and "1" at the same time for 5 seconds, but this doesn't work for me
Tried a different USB port?

What version of XBMC you running? Windows? OpenELEC?
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

i tried diffirent usb port already, using window 7 and xbmc frodo
Change the remote batteries.
The LED indication on the remote is false on most remotes.
Hi I changed the batteries but it does not solve the problem
Do you have any other idea? also what is the best remote working out of box for xbmc at the moment?
Does the light blink red without pressing any remote buttons? Do you have a plasma tv nearby?
hi, the Led indication on the remote only blink when i push a button.
When the problem happened, i got a LCD TV nearby, but i have moved the media equipment to another room but remote still not work
Try reinstalling IR Server Suite, maybe its a software based problem, you can also try with Event ghost
to check if you remote is actually sending signals (working), you can also checkit easily with Showkey

Good luck!
(2013-07-06, 01:40)aperfectme Wrote: Try reinstalling IR Server Suite, maybe its a software based problem, you can also try with Event ghost
to check if you remote is actually sending signals (working), you can also checkit easily with Showkey

Good luck!

I did reinstall IR Server Suite many times but it did not solve the problem. Since IR Receiver do not receive signal from remote, i can not test with Event Ghost.
Today i already ordered HP IR receiver, so if Mediagate remote not working, i will use HP IR receiver with my xbox 360 universal remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IR Receiver stop receiving signal from MCE Remote0