Season Fanart Not Functioning
I'm running Frodo v.12.2 with Aeon Nox v.4.0.9. I'm experiencing a headache trying to get TV show season fanart working properly.

I understand that season fanart is now natively supported and is no longer skin-dependent. My folder structure is as follows:

Code:
TV Shows
  \ShowTitle
     \Season 01
        season01-fanart.jpg

I have the Use Local Files option turned on in Artwork Downloader, but no luck.

I'm using Low List view. The season fanart displays fine when browsing the seasons level, but reverts back to the season-all fanart at the episode level.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
I was under the impression that season art is not natively supported at the episode level in Frodo. Same reason why season posters are not displayed at the episode level.
(2013-06-10, 01:21)bryanbrazil Wrote: I was under the impression that season art is not natively supported at the episode level in Frodo. Same reason why season posters are not displayed at the episode level.
Thanks for the reply. Can anyone else confirm this is accurate?

I really wonder why this would have changed. Season fanart worked just fine in Eden, provided the skin you were using supported it. This change seems like a strange regression, but maybe it's a by-product of Frodo having baked-in season fanart support (though only up to the season-level browsing).

Having Frodo switching the fanart back when drilling down from season-level to episode-level is jarring, so I'm likely going to stick to a single fanart for each show, unfortunately.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1316523
Hmm, that thread is interesting, but unfortunately it doesn't completely address my situation.

BigNoid mentioned in the thread that posters are no longer available at the episode level. I can confirm that - season posters are replaced by episode thumbs at the episode level (at least in Low List view), which I'm totally fine with. However, he didn't really say anything about season fanart at the episode level.

Very odd that the developers would add new naming criteria and functionality for season fanart into Frodo, only to see it become ineffective when you move into the episodes. I have to suspect that what I'm trying to do is possible, somehow, but perhaps it's unfinished at this time.

Also weird that Artwork Downloader has that "use local files" toggle - other XBMC versions simply used local art when available. But I guess that's a topic for a different thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season Fanart Not Functioning0