Android Compiled xbmc is not working properly
i faced a few difficulties in compiling xbmc for android. finally i could compile it.
But now it shows playback issues. playback speeds for both audio and video are higher. a 5 minutes song will be completed in 2 minutes. Also, video playback produces different problems. Based on the file played, the video may be slower or faster. it will be out-of-sync. i compiled it many times, but the problem persits

What will be the issue? How can i solve this?

how can i compile release version? i.e, how can i change debug mode to release mode?
Please help me. Thank you.
Please test the latest nightly for android and confirm if the problem exists there too. So you can rule out a compile issue.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thank you very much... Not only the compiled version, but last nightly builds also does not work as expected. video and audio playback speeds are higher. Tested on Galaxy tab 2 7.0, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Wonder.

Is there any way to solve this?

i just need to get a stable version. How can i compile Frodo?
you checkout the 12.2-Frodo tag.
I have the same problem.
Videos are playing too fast and audio sound like someone speaking underwater.
Hope the problem with the nightly versions will be fixed soon, as I want to compile it with stagefright support(latest stagefright can't compile with versions earlier than Gotham A4).
Device: MK808B
Quote: you checkout the 12.2-Frodo tag.

i couldnt understand what you meant. is there any compile time flag like this? or is that about searching the internet with this tag? I couldnt find anything on net. Please help me in this.
git checkout <tag>
(2013-06-22, 16:20)spiff Wrote: git checkout <tag>

It worked perfectly...
Thank you all for your help and support...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compiled xbmc is not working properly0