• 57(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
I do get an xbox.py error on logon and the VEVO addon did not work and I think something has changed with the xbmc Netflix addon
@kaz0ku :
That's great! i'm glad everything is working now.
I will re-upload the latest update some time today and i will include all of the XBMC packages in the skin setup and the development fix section. This way it will be easier for everyone and if anything goes wrong it should fix it itself.
I still don't understand why XBMC didn't already have them installed as every version of XBMC that i have used has always had these modules come with it.

And as for the trakt.tv font problems this is normal, i get exactly the same problem with mine. It doesn't fail to actually load the fonts it just says that it does for some reason.
The same with the dialoggamepad error, it doesn't actually fail to find it it just says that it does. The DialogGamepad.xml is located inside of the 720p folder and is used when using button combinations to sign in. I use it all of the time when signing in but XBMC still says that it can't find it in the log.

@grote345 : The Xbox.py error is when XBMC has failed to load up the Xbox Controller service. Have you run the skin setup ? as this will install the latest Assistance folder with the service.
And as for the vevo addon have you tried uninstalling from the store, and then reinstalling it ? and the Netflix addon doesn't have anything to do with the skin so i don't know about that.

I have just rebuilt all of the skin dependencies and included all of the new modules. I will start uploading the update now.
@toyota12303 Thansk so i don't need to worry about trakt.tv errors

I've missed in my log (and given the number of times it repeats itself I do not know how I managed to not see it before) an error from XBLFriends script

http://pastebin.com/Ch2SMk5F
@kaz0ku : Nope that's normal it can find the fonts fine but for some reason it logs that it can't.

And as for the XBL Friends script i think that there has been an update since the version that i included with my skin, so i have deleted all of the dependencies and re-downloaded all of the latest versions of everything. I have also downloaded the latest modules ect aswell.

The update is being uploaded now and i will let you know when the links on the first page have been updated.

When you install the update, make sure that you delete the previous version of the skin and when you have extracted it run XBMC and go in to the settings - preferences - settings - development - and click on fix. This will install all of the modules, dependencies and python requirements. It may take a minute or 2 depending on how fast your system is.
I have also updated a few things in the skin.

You are now able to have updated covers on the store section of the dashboard, this will be movie covers from trakt and music covers from your own music library.
You are also now able to have a more colourful notification bar.

These 2 options can be toggles in the settings.

Update has just been released, link on page 1 have just been updated.

Once you have installed the update go in to skin settings in the development section and click on fix system. This will install all of the latest modules and dependencies. It may take a minute or 2 depending on your system.
Hello toyota12303,

nice work as ever Smile

please change the color to black ?
and
please put the clock in the middleSmile

with best greets blueshinex
@blueshinex : Hello blueshinex,

Thanks Smile

Yeah sure, and hmm that's weird the clock should be in the middle, what resolution are you running ? I will take a look in to it anyway.
I have just uploaded another small update that fixes the dependencies, 2 of the dependencies folders get extracted in to the wrong folder.
Just extract the system update in to your skins main folder (\addons\skin.xb1\).
(2014-04-21, 18:46)toyota12303 Wrote: I have also updated a few things in the skin.

You are now able to have updated covers on the store section of the dashboard, this will be movie covers from trakt and music covers from your own music library.
You are also now able to have a more colourful notification bar.

These 2 options can be toggles in the settings.

Can you set the games one to use either a specified folder or just use the advanced launcher fan art directly? Would probably be easier to just let us choose a specifies folder. That would be cool.

I was also thinking an option to just have that games tile take us to our own games library instead of to the games "store". Would be cool I think.
Yeah sure i will add an option for selecting a folder, and an option to use advanced launcher thumbs.

And yeah i will add an option in to the next update so that you can pick where the store tiles take you. E.g. you could have games take you to games or game store. Or you could have movies take you to your movies or movie store ect.
That would be nice. The store features are cool and I'd probably leave them on for my HTPC's in the living room but in the bedroom I don't need all that extra "fluff". Know what I mean? [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
@toyota12303,

Quote:what resolution are you running ?

my resolution is 1920x1080p Smile
@ADHDMedia : Yeah Smile

@blueshinex : Hmm that's really weird. I am also running 1920x1080 and mine is dead on in the centre. Ill take a look in to it though.
Downloaded the new controller keymap and turning on the new controller service in the settings still has no effect.

I've already ran the setup after installing the most recent update. Anything else I can do? Wireless 360 Controller.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25