• 61(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
@ Toyota,

All my errors are gone now and I use your custom xbmc thanks dude everything works now like a charm Smile

I did notice that I was missing a lot in my normal xbmc so I deleted that for now

Oh yeah thanks again for all of uour good work
@grote345 :

That's great! glad it's all working now.

I have just uploaded the latest update for the skin, the download links on the first page have been updated.

Also don't forget to run the skin setup, otherwise some features won't work.

The need to run the setup after each update will be removed in the next update as i will include a button that will do everything in a single click Smile

Thanks!
I have just made a little update for the XBL Friends service. It now doesn't pop up with all the notifications at once when you start up. It will wait for the previous notification to close before it will open another one.

The update can be downloaded from here :

Just uninstall the other one and install this one from the XBMC store or extract to your addons folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/563058...master.zip
@toyota12303

Hello toyota12303,

nice Update ----Smile

've Got a little problem, as can be seen in the picture. Sad

is again by a new Installation repaired.

greets blueshinex
@ Toyota is your custom xbmc version also updated on page 1 ?
(2014-04-27, 04:36)blueshinex Wrote: @toyota12303

Hello toyota12303,

nice Update ----Smile

've Got a little problem, as can be seen in the picture. Sad

greets blueshinex

what res is your screen?
is again of Installation repaired.
The xbox music background is white can we change that to black again ?
xbox music black background Smile

<---in two versions--->

zippyshare
[Fixed]

xbox music_black.rar
Just curious if there has been any progress towards gotham for this skin.
I'm really impressed this skin looks awesome
@blueshinex,

Thanks for the black xbox music Smile only missing the white xbox logo on top on the right side.

And how about this window it is white to and the xbox logo on the right is black

(2014-04-29, 23:11)grote345 Wrote: @blueshinex,

Thanks for the black xbox music Smile only missing the white xbox logo on top on the right side.

And how about this window it is white to and the xbox logo on the right is black

xbox music black background Smile

<---in two versions--->

zippyshare
[all Fixed]

xbox music_black.rar
@blueshinex,

G thanks now its almost awesome and yeah it is working one question !

It would be really nice if the tiles in xbox music good be in sync with the colors of the tiles on the home screen.

So the tiles must be transparent I think I mean if you change the color of the skin for example lets say to green the tiles in xbox music shoot also be green then wright ?

That would be really great I wonder what Toyota thinks about this

Hey Toyota dude still alive and kicking Smile or just to busy with the next update ?

By the way the custom xbox one os xbmc runs fine Smile Great work dude.
(2014-04-30, 02:45)grote345 Wrote: @blueshinex,

G thanks now its almost awesome and yeah it is working one question !

It would be really nice if the tiles in xbox music good be in sync with the colors of the tiles on the home screen.

So the tiles must be transparent I think I mean if you change the color of the skin for example lets say to green the tiles in xbox music shoot also be green then wright ?

That would be really great I wonder what Toyota thinks about this

Hey Toyota dude still alive and kicking Smile or just to busy with the next update ?

By the way the custom xbox one os xbmc runs fine Smile Great work dude.

yeah, i will try it.

I'm still curious what toyota12303 says, and what he has to offer new

New: small Twitch update
search Titanfall and Call of Duty®: Ghosts.

small Twitch update
@blueshinex :
Thanks!
Hmm that's weird, i have tested this skin on quite a few different resolutions and have never found this problem. What resolution are you running ?

@grote345 : Nope not at the moment but i will be updating it when i release the net update.

@grote345 : In the next update i will add an option to have a black background instead, but as for the proper Xbox Music section (The one with the radio tab ect.) This one will have to stay white at the moment because of the way that everything is set up. But i will be changing this soon.

@joe1480 : Yeah there has been a lot of progress made for Gotham. The skin is now fully working on Gotham, but the scripts still need tweaking around a little. There are only a few little changes that need to be made and then it will be fully working. And thanks!

@grote345 : To change the colour of the Xbox logo, at the bottom of the XboxMusic XML you will see a line where it says :
PHP Code:
<include>Xbox_Logo_Dark</include> 
You can just change this in to :
PHP Code:
<include>Xbox_Logo</include> 
To get a white one.

@grote345 : Do you mean the tiles on the collection tab ?
If so then yeah sure i will include this in to the next update. I will just have to find some icons for the tiles as the ones on there at the moment are full tiles.

Hahah yeah Smile been busy with work but i am still working on the update.
The scripts are almost fully working now, so hopefully the next update will be fully working on Gotham.
Also the pins section is almost finished and a lot of things have been fixed.
Snap section is fixed. (Music&Video)

I am also working on snapping apps, adding the proper Xbox Video section, 4OD app, Demand 5 app and adding other Metro apps in to the skin and then i will upload the latest update.

That's great! what one are you running the custom version of XBMC or the XboxOneShell from my website ?
The XboxOneShell has some problems at the moment but they will all be fixed soon, i am also adding a lot of cool new features that increases performance massively with Windows. (My average ram usage using this shell is at 350mb, Normal windows shell is at about 1.3GB) The lowest that i have got it down to is around 250MB but then it isn't stable enough to run properly.
Thanks!

The latest update should hopefully be uploaded soon, just need to change around a few more things.

In the latest update i have added :

4OD app - Interface similar to the Windows Metro app
Demand 5 app - Interface similar to the Windows Metro app
Nearly full Gotham support - scripts still need tweaking
Options to have the real Xbox Video and Xbox Music. - Using web browser app.
Cleaned code
improved performance
More responsive
Cleaned textures
Nearly fixed pins section

I am also looking in to adding more metro apps and creating the new XboxVideo section.

Here is what the 4od app is sort of looking like :
(My version is a little different, but i can't upload a screenshot of it at the moment because i am not at home)

Here is what the Demand 5 app is sort of looking like :
(My version is a little different, but i can't upload a screenshot of it at the moment because i am not at home)

• 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25