Release SportsStreams-Live
This plugin can be used to view live events from hockeystreams.com and ballstreams.com. Note, premium account to hockeystreams.com and/or ballstreams.com is required for this plugin to be useful.

Features
Caching to improve navigation performance and reduce api hits. Login is cached for 15 minutes, Events list is cached for 30 minutes and Streams list is cached for 10 minutes. The Events and Streams page has Refresh button to manually re-fetch content from the site as needed.
Display all available HD iStreams for each event for the choosing. Note its possible for an event to be listed but no streams are present. This is because not all streams are available through the API.
Display scores (can be disabled via settings) - Scores are not cached and therefore updated each time the page is displayed.

Download
Download my repository from here. Then use the installed repo to install the SportsStreams-Live plugin from video folder.

Please let me know of any issues. Be sure to provide log file which has debugging enabled. I've only tested it on XBMC 12.2 release on Windows and Openelec environments.

Enjoy!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SportsStreams-Live0