Are advancedsettings.xml and libRTMP updates necessary on ATV2 5.2 & Frodo 12.2?
Hi!

I'm new to the XBMC world and having spent a few days with my ATV on 5.2 I was wondering if the advancesettings.xml and librtmp updates for the ATV from Fusion are still necessary in Frodo 12.2? I looks like both those files were created sometime in early to mid 2012, Frodo 12.2 being new as of May 2013?

Thanks.
"Fusion" is unofficial and has nothing to do with XBMC.org. Frodo has an updated librtmp, so yeah, I would get rid of whatever you got from Fusiom.
Ah ok thanks for the heads up. Thought not official, is the advancedsettings.xml still worth using or are people using a different set of well established optimizations for XBMC/Frodo on the ATV2?
No. Read the faq and do the settings yourself. Then you know what's been done when asking for help..
Ok will do. Wasn't aware that the avancedsettings.xml was actually a user customizable file and that my mileage may vary. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are advancedsettings.xml and libRTMP updates necessary on ATV2 5.2 & Frodo 12.2?0