• 205(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-03-15, 04:03)baken1925 Wrote: Ok I am way out of wack here, I still have version 0.2.3 and am just getting back into updating this. I have your repo installed but it must be an old one, because its emptyHuh

Can someone point me in the right direction please and thanks

Also, I cannot get my channel logos to appear on the guide, its simply just text of the channel names when using a custom folder with color logos. Any suggestions?
1. Go to the first page of the thread and download "latest master".
2.Delete "script pseudo live" from C/app data/xbmc/addons/
3.Delete "cache" from C/app data/xbmc/userdata/addon data/script pseudo live/
4.Extract the file you downloaded to C/app data/xbmc/addons
5 .Start xbmc and see the settings of pseudo live tv to see what's new and configure
6.Start pseudo live tv and enjoy!

logos:If you have a channel in the epg: e.g. COMEDY NETWORK then for better expierence you should have in your custom folder these files:
COMEDY NETWORK.png
COMEDY NETWORK_c.png
Error log:

Code:
11:01:14 T:4559736832   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named feedparser
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/privado/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/pseudotv.py", line 25, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.ga import *
                                              File "/Users/privado/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ga.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import EPGWindow
                                              File "/Users/privado/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/EPGWindow.py", line 31, in <module>
                                                from ChannelList import ChannelList
                                              File "/Users/privado/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                import httplib, urllib, urllib2, feedparser
                                            ImportError: No module named feedparser
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Lunatixz,is it possible to add the ability PLTV to download "live" artwork(poster-fanart) from tvdb/tmdb sites and not from fanart tv,because my "live" content has no artwork in fanart tv?
I just want to download "classic" poster-fanart which i can easily find or add in tvdb/tmdb sites!

Thanks
(2014-03-15, 17:09)tromy Wrote: Lunatixz,is it possible to add the ability PLTV to download "live" artwork(poster-fanart) from tvdb/tmdb sites and not from fanart tv,because my "live" content has no artwork in fanart tv?
I just want to download "classic" poster-fanart which i can easily find or add in tvdb/tmdb sites!

Thanks

I'll look into it... Anything else regarding live TV artwork?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-03-15, 10:59)tromy Wrote:
(2014-03-15, 04:03)baken1925 Wrote: Ok I am way out of wack here, I still have version 0.2.3 and am just getting back into updating this. I have your repo installed but it must be an old one, because its emptyHuh

Can someone point me in the right direction please and thanks

Also, I cannot get my channel logos to appear on the guide, its simply just text of the channel names when using a custom folder with color logos. Any suggestions?
1. Go to the first page of the thread and download "latest master".
2.Delete "script pseudo live" from C/app data/xbmc/addons/
3.Delete "cache" from C/app data/xbmc/userdata/addon data/script pseudo live/
4.Extract the file you downloaded to C/app data/xbmc/addons
5 .Start xbmc and see the settings of pseudo live tv to see what's new and configure
6.Start pseudo live tv and enjoy!

logos:If you have a channel in the epg: e.g. COMEDY NETWORK then for better expierence you should have in your custom folder these files:
COMEDY NETWORK.png
COMEDY NETWORK_c.png

This worked perfectly, thank you.

I do have another question. I have had local content of commercials and trailers I have used before, I am trying to use them now in the features, without creating custom channels for them, I tried to use these in the configuring, I set it to local, set the folder etc, but they are not working. Do you have donate to be able to use that feature in general, or just if you use the youtube or internet stuff

Also, I have 2D Movies and 3D Movies and I am creating both a Marvel Channel and DC Channel. Let's use Thor for instance. I have both a 2D and 3D version of this. When I create a smart playlist to use, that is all Marvel movies, How can I have the channel ONLY pick up the 2D version, and not the 3D version? I have tried creating smart playlists before for this, but I cannot seem to get it right. Somehow the 3D movie still finds its way in.
Hi - I'm running into some issues with PVR autotuning....I get the channels ok, but no EPG and the channel 1 type is 9, with xmltv not found

here's the resulting settings2

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_1_time" value="66" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/0.pvr" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="WLWT-ME" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="XMLTV DATA NOT FOUND" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="WLWT-ME LiveTV" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />

if I manually input channel type 8 and the xmltv link for the specific channel ("I70.43340162.microsoft.com") it works ok

any thoughts on what I got wrong or what I should look at as a guide? I saw some discussion about ordering the channels with xmltv, if that is the issue, how is it done?
I need feedback from Pi users, please send me logs and info concerning problems...
For example, I've noticed parsing XMLTV data takes way to long... I'm currently looking for an alternative.
(2014-03-16, 23:38)Lunatixz Wrote: I need feedback from Pi users, please send me logs and info concerning problems...
For example, I've noticed parsing XMLTV data takes way to long... I'm currently looking for an alternative.

I think its a network problem, i had that problem as well, the pi just kept rebooting upon loading the epg.
For now im running a seperate XMLTV GUI on one of the Pi's shares and save the xml to that share as wel and havnt had any problems since then.
Im just upgraded to the latest Openelec Gotham Beta2 and im not sure if its just me but the epg seems to load yet a bit faster with the xml file on the Pi, i havnt tested via network yet with the latest Beta2.
::Update::

Next git update will include my official support for Gotham, there are still a few skin issues under Gotham. Please include screenshots along with your skin bug reports.

I'm also still trying to increase the stability and performance running PTVL under different OS's and video sources/formats... This is a good time to bring up your gripes...

Currently finishing up:
  • Update LiveTV Artwork / Direct Artwork download
    EPG Data from PVR backend
    Video Mirroring
(2014-03-18, 00:03)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Next git update will include my official support for Gotham, there are still a few skin issues under Gotham. Please include screenshots along with your skin bug reports.

I'm also still trying to increase the stability and performance running PTVL under different OS's and video sources/formats... This is a good time to bring up your gripes...

Currently finishing up:
    Video Mirroring

Reallllly happy to hear you are working on grabbing EPG data from the PVR backend. Thanks!
Big Grin
(2014-03-18, 04:25)paulmd Wrote:

Currently finishing up:
    Video Mirroring

Reallllly happy to hear you are working on grabbing EPG data from the PVR backend. Thanks!
Big Grin

+1

Next git update will include my official support for Gotham...

Woo-HOO !

Please remember Donor features fix Wink

Quote:This is a good time to bring up your gripes...

er... the "STOP button on MCE remote exits immediately" issue (at least on my OE setup) ? BTW, it has ALWAYS done it for me, regardless the version or build of OE. Debug log, with PTVL debugging enabled is here.

No response to "Codec info" display ("O" on keyboard, "Guide" on unmodified MCE remote). You can see an attempt with "O" key in the log above.

Q: should I be getting a Coming Up Next Box while watching a youtube channel ?

Thanks again Luna,
Grant

ps: Love the Now Watching: VideoWindow feature - now that I've got it working.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Quote:Yes it is possible! Here is a example I use.

First Hide the plot control.
Code:
<control type="label" id="502">
    <left>-10</left>
    <top>-10</top>
    <width>0</width>
    <height>0</height>
    <visible>false</visible>
</control>

Then use <info>Control.GetLabel(502)</info> for the text box.
Code:
<control type="textbox">
    <left>240</left>
    <top>600</top>
    <width>820</width>
    <height>85</height>
    <align>justify</align>
    <font>METF_PlotTextMedium</font>
    <textcolor>LowerText</textcolor>
    <info>Control.GetLabel(502)</info>
    <autoscroll time="4000" delay="8000" repeat="8000">True</autoscroll>
</control>

*Note: I use this with the original PTV but I can't see why it wouldn't work for the live version.

Edit: Replaced skin specific condition with true for autoscroll.
Yes , you are right Steveb! It works for PLTV too.Now epg has autoscroll for the plots of the shows!
Tested with aurora skin and it works great(other skins should work also)
Thank you, Steveb
(2014-03-18, 10:03)deletedpenguin Wrote:
(2014-03-18, 04:25)paulmd Wrote:

Currently finishing up:
    Video Mirroring

Big Grin

+1
+1 for me too, can't get all channels to show EPG even after manual renaming.
Maybe I'm slow but is there a way to only play shows/movies at :30 and at the top of the hour? I hate stuff starting at like 8:17pm
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45