• 340(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-07-01, 01:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 01:34)robbyyyyyy Wrote: Has the EPG video window patcher been removed in the latest version (in terms of functionality)? After I updated I only get a black box. I will post a debug log if this isn't normal behavior.

did you reboot xbmc? prompt states "VideoWindow Patched! XBMC Restart Required" if this doesn't fix your problem send me a log Smile

Also remember you have to reapply the patch after changing skins for both XBMC and in pseudotv live

I rebooted a few times, toggled the setting on and off (rebooting in between) and still no video in the epg window. Also my channels have been starting over at the beginning.

Log: xbmc.log
I've been using pseudotv live and it's been working fine with autotune and ustvnow free account. I bought a ustvnow account and I've autotuned pseudotv live but the channels are missing for ustvnow. Pseudotv live starts at channel 32 and I can't see any channels from ustvnow. Is there something I need to do now that I've got a paid ustvnow account? Event else is working fine. Thank you!
I have to say that PTVL works awesome on an XBMC Gotham virgin install. I just installed XBMC on my friends custom built PC which was new and PTVL ran smoothly. I had everything minimal with no artwork and any bells and whistles in the settings and the EPG flew! I was able to get through the entire EPG without any lags or hiccups. With all options turned on though the EPG did slow down substantially. But, this shows that many of the problems that are experienced by others are most likely due to their own setups. Especially my setup where it almost takes an entire day to build channels and start up. My friend's PC only took a little bit more than an hour. My specs are better than his by the way. Anyways, just telling Lunaz he's doing a good job!
(2014-07-02, 21:34)pharmeceutikle Wrote: I have to say that PTVL works awesome on an XBMC Gotham virgin install. I just installed XBMC on my friends custom built PC which was new and PTVL ran smoothly. I had everything minimal with no artwork and any bells and whistles in the settings and the EPG flew! I was able to get through the entire EPG without any lags or hiccups. With all options turned on though the EPG did slow down substantially. But, this shows that many of the problems that are experienced by others are most likely due to their own setups. Especially my setup where it almost takes an entire day to build channels and start up. My friend's PC only took a little bit more than an hour. My specs are better than his by the way. Anyways, just telling Lunaz he's doing a good job!

I second that, PTVL works perfect if you follow the excellent guides from Luna and Milkman and not at least the excellent commmunity (thanks) i have never had a problem that i havent been able to solve by reading the guides or forum Smile
Finally installed PseudoTV! It is awesome. Thanks Devs for all of your hard work!
(2014-07-02, 16:40)robbyyyyyy Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 01:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 01:34)robbyyyyyy Wrote: Has the EPG video window patcher been removed in the latest version (in terms of functionality)? After I updated I only get a black box. I will post a debug log if this isn't normal behavior.

did you reboot xbmc? prompt states "VideoWindow Patched! XBMC Restart Required" if this doesn't fix your problem send me a log Smile

Also remember you have to reapply the patch after changing skins for both XBMC and in pseudotv live

I rebooted a few times, toggled the setting on and off (rebooting in between) and still no video in the epg window. Also my channels have been starting over at the beginning.

Log: xbmc.log

log shows no reference to you using the video window patcher...

Thanks for the positive words....
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I definitely have the EPG video patch enabled, and instead of the trending now box I just see a black box instead. Are there steps I can do besides opening up the EPG and changing channels that will show the EPG video in the debug log? I loved this feature and would like for it to work again.
(2014-07-03, 01:25)robbyyyyyy Wrote: I definitely have the EPG video patch enabled, and instead of the trending now box I just see a black box instead. Are there steps I can do besides opening up the EPG and changing channels that will show the EPG video in the debug log? I loved this feature and would like for it to work again.

I just need you to send me a log after running the patcher, the logs you send don't show it running at all...
Lunatixz, long time listener, first time caller.

No issues to report, but just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work on this. I have it running flawlessly on my machine. Thanks!
Changelog says chtype and config changed for super faves but I do not see any mention of how I should adjust my settings2.xml, channels will not load with superfaves but load without issue once I remove them. What do I need to change?
(2014-07-03, 03:46)sillygreen89 Wrote: Changelog says chtype and config changed for super faves but I do not see any mention of how I should adjust my settings2.xml, channels will not load with superfaves but load without issue once I remove them. What do I need to change?

post 2, no more chtype 16, its now 15 use the example in post2
(2014-07-03, 06:44)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-03, 03:46)sillygreen89 Wrote: Changelog says chtype and config changed for super faves but I do not see any mention of how I should adjust my settings2.xml, channels will not load with superfaves but load without issue once I remove them. What do I need to change?

post 2, no more chtype 16, its now 15 use the example in post2

Copied that example directly, substituting my own folder and channel number, I thought it had changed from that. Log shows nothing out of the ordinary but whenever I use superfaves channel loading hangs forever, I'll keep investigating the issue. Thanks for the quick reply anyway.
(2014-07-03, 02:54)deletedpenguin Wrote: Lunatixz, long time listener, first time caller.

No issues to report, but just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work on this. I have it running flawlessly on my machine. Thanks!

Wow a positive comment... don't see many of those. Glad it's working for you Smile
Hey all, I'm just curious--how many users are running PTVL on Rpis?
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
When attempting to add any super favourite channels the overlay freezes with 'Waiting for file lock'. Log below:

Code:
08:37:56 T:1380   ERROR: C:\Users\Bryant\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\Overlay.py:147: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
                                              xbmcgui.WindowXMLDialog.__init__(self, *args, **kwargs)
08:37:56 T:1380   ERROR: C:\Users\Bryant\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\Overlay.py:51: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
                                              xbmc.Player.__init__(self, xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_AUTO)
08:37:56 T:1380   ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\tempfile.py:162: DeprecationWarning: os.getcwd() currently lies to you so please use addon.getAddonInfo('path') to find the script's root directory and DO NOT make relative path accesses based on the results of 'os.getcwd.'
                                              dirlist.append(_os.getcwd())
08:37:57 T:6812  NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
  • 340(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45