.OGM files : audio streams and subtitles
firstly, i'd like to congragulate the team on this great piece of life enhancing software!!

question :

i'm running an .ogm file with 2 audio streams and a subtitle file.

does xbmc allow me to switch audio streams? if so, how?

also, it seems the inbuilt subs in the .ogm file wont display as per a .srt file.. is this something not yet supportedHuh

thanks!
ogm subs aren't supported yet but it's on the list of things to do for v1.0.

audio stream switching is working fine at least in cvs. you use the osd to switch them
for .srt files use virtualdubmod to demux the subs and name it as the same name as the movie file and place it in the same folder as the movie
okay, i'll do that, can i use virtual dubmod to remove an audio stream too?

can you tell me where on the osd i can change the streams? can't seem to find it.. apologies for the stupidity.
i was wondering if the audio stream switching that has been implemented in the latest cvs also works for mkv files. i have a few i'd like to watch Smile
also, i notice you mentioned v1.0. does that mean you guys have an official non-beta release date coming up??
there isn't any audio or sub switching in mkv yet even in cvs. hopefully that's planned too.

if you take a look at the bugs.txt file it lists the feature requests that are planned for a 1.0 release. wether that will be soon or is still a long way off i've no idea. ogm sub switching has been added to the v1.0 list.

glad to hear someone else is hopeing for mkv sub/audio switching. maybe it'll hurry things allong Smile
Wink 
well, it looks like i'll have to continue using xbmp2.4 for my ogm files for now and use tv out from my computer (yuk) for mkv's. i so look forward to the day when xbmc can do all this for me Smile
it's a fantastic program by the way. i love it!
audio stream switching now works for the latest build on ogm files to i havent tested yet if it works on mkv files (2-12-2004) using the remote :d thanks guys!! tho i cant play videos encoded in wmv9+ac3  Sad
hey guys :d

do you have plans in implementing audio switching streams on mkv files? :d
moving to "feature suggestions"
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.OGM files : audio streams and subtitles0