Infopanel Display (fanart) Questions
Hey all, running 4.09 repo version on Nuc/Win8/XBMC and I'm using "Showcase, .. with the Infopanel layout that has 4 thumbs. Of course, most of my newer movies all have 4 thumbs, no problem,.. yet movies older than 20-30 years usually only have 1 thumb, if any as all.

1. When no thumb is available,... then the word "AEON" is displayed. IS there a way to not display AEON and just leave the thumbnail space blank?

2. Also, I think it would be a nice option to have a "varied" layout, ie ... if one thumb or fanart is present, use the 'Fanart' layout, ...iif 2 thumbs are present, then use the 'Extrathumbs' layout, and for 3 or 4 thumbs, use the '4 Thumbs' layout. In other words, vary the layout depending on the number of thumbs present.

thanks again for a great skin ...

Legion

PS. one last item,.. I have lotz of movie sets,... and when a movie set cover is displayed, there is no layout displayed. (above the movie cover). I was wondering if a future option/widget might be available that would display the movie covers that are in the set, aka ... the same way the "latest movies" panel is displayed on the main screen above MOVIES?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infopanel Display (fanart) Questions0