Android XMOTE - Ultimate XBMC remote control for Android
Video 
XMOTE - Ultimate XBMC remote control for Android

watch gallery

:: xmote is now available for Android mobile devices (tablet support this winter)

FEATURES
► quick access to recently added media (Movies, TV shows, Music Albums and Music Videos)
► Covers display for Movies, TV Shows, Music, Music Videos, Video Plugins and Files
► Find your medias with ease. (filter as you type)
► IMDB and WIKI button when available to get more details on movies, actors and artists
► Support TV Shows posters and banners
► Support resuming of medias
► Queue any media to playlist (music, music video, video file, video plugin sources)

REMARKS:
- This app only works with XBMC Eden 11, Frodo 12 version. (Support for next generation XBMC Gotham is in works)
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake medias and all images / posters are © copyrighted by their respective owners.

IMPORTANT:
- For help and bug reports visit the xmote forum at:http://xmote.birovi.com

Help Translate XMOTE remote in your preferred language.

Click on the image or here to proceed.

SHARE and REVIEW:
Image.
Please give a like to spread the word.
Thank you
Get the free version:

Buy the full version:

Don't forget to rate and give a sincere review in the google play store.
Looks very nice. When its out for Android I will give it a go. Thanks.
looks cool! doesn't seem to be pulling the thumbs. stuck on 0/239. trying movies first, as that's a much more manageable library.
no, it didn't pull any thumbs, just ? marks. it's already set up with yatse, so all permissions are granted within xbmc.
(2013-08-04, 02:47)wes paich Wrote: looks cool! doesn't seem to be pulling the thumbs. stuck on 0/239. trying movies first, as that's a much more manageable library.
no, it didn't pull any thumbs, just ? marks. it's already set up with yatse, so all permissions are granted within xbmc.

Hi Wes,
Glad you like it, please check in the xmote settings if the api port is matching the port in the xbmc settings. xmote is by default looking at port 8080.
The only other thing that could result in not pulling all the thumbs is, if you have a password for your xbmc and you did not enter it in xmote.
You can add that password for you host in the settings in xmote.
Let me know how this goes.
This looks great but not compatable with my galaxy ace. Good luck with it though. Wink
Looks really good, maybe a replacement for Constellation. Theres already an 'Xmote' app on the AppStore though, which happens to be an XBMC remote but hasnt been updated for 2 years.
(2013-08-04, 13:25)philzy Wrote: Looks really good, maybe a replacement for Constellation. Theres already an 'Xmote' app on the AppStore though, which happens to be an XBMC remote but hasnt been updated for 2 years.
Hey Phil,
The XMote in the AppStore is not the same. This xmote will be added in AppStore sometime in September and probably under slightly different name.
Regards
(2013-08-04, 08:50)hasselhof Wrote: This looks great but not compatable with my galaxy ace. Good luck with it though. Wink

The store say that is not compatible with your device? Or something is wrong after install?
everythings working fine. forgot i changed the port to 80, don't remember why. here is one vote for a plain list style view in music, in both library and file mode. my music library is some 13000 artists, so it takes quite awhile to scroll thru, esp if it's not all on one page. so far liking it, but it's pretty slow pulling the music library from my pivos
(2013-08-04, 18:54)birovi Wrote:
(2013-08-04, 08:50)hasselhof Wrote: This looks great but not compatable with my galaxy ace. Good luck with it though. Wink

The store say that is not compatible with your device? Or something is wrong after install?

Hi the store says its not compatable
hi, I took a look at the video and it seems very nice.

As I didn't saw it I will ask

So is there a support of the frodo PVR functions?
Will it support profiles , and specially the ability to change profiles? I ,mean every remote I know (except YATSE) disconnect from xbmc when you change the profile

thank you

regards
hello, so as it is available on android I gave it a try.

it as a very nice graphic interface, it's very fluent and confortable to use

but as a daily user of xbmc for years, if I can i'll suggest you to add support of pvr, because since frodo pvr is a part of xbmc and it is nice to acces it directly from the remote menu (like movies and tv shows...) instead of doing it with the remote control part

besides when I change profile, your remote disconnect from xbmc, so you can't select another profile.

however it's seems to be a great app, and as I'm moving from android to IOS i'm looking forward having it on the app store

regards
(2013-08-05, 12:11)salora Wrote: hello, so as it is available on android I gave it a try.

it as a very nice graphic interface, it's very fluent and confortable to use

but as a daily user of xbmc for years, if I can i'll suggest you to add support of pvr, because since frodo pvr is a part of xbmc and it is nice to acces it directly from the remote menu (like movies and tv shows...) instead of doing it with the remote control part

besides when I change profile, your remote disconnect from xbmc, so you can't select another profile.

however it's seems to be a great app, and as I'm moving from android to IOS i'm looking forward having it on the app store

regards
Hi salora,
Yes, support for PVR would be nice and something I am looking to add in the near future to xmote.
I will look into the profile changing and try and fix this for the next update.
Thank for your input and nice words.
um, trial doesnt seem to allow to delete a host, nor change settings for the host.

i think the remote will not connect, maybe due to using mysql for my library.

D.
(2013-08-06, 11:41)Dam0 Wrote: um, trial doesnt seem to allow to delete a host, nor change settings for the host.

i think the remote will not connect, maybe due to using mysql for my library.

D.
Hi Dam0,
I will try and add a fix for next update.
You have two options until the update:
- "Clear Data" from android settings for xmote app.
- Re-install application
Thank you for reporting

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMOTE - Ultimate XBMC remote control for Android6