Android android tv box
hi all
iam bought one android tv box from my friend but don't have much asian chanel inside and i have other friend buy the same box like me from vietnamese guy but they have all chanel asian, and i hear some guy say i can copy all that transfer to my box but i can't do it so can all you at here help me how to copy or transfer all that chanel from my friend box to my box please hope some one can help me thanks
kevin13
What has this to do with XBMC?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
yes can you show me please thanks can you show me how copy all folder or software from my friend box please hope to hear you soon thanks

where is the plus button show me thanks
You misread nickr's reply to your initial post. He's saying your issue doesn't seem to have anything to do with the XBMC Media Center application.
hi
so can't copy or can't do nothing with that, do you know how can you help me thanks
If you are indeed talking about XBMC on both units, then find out which add-ons your friend has installed on his that you don't have on yours. Install those missing add-ons onto your unit. See Add-on_manager (wiki) in the wiki to learn how to install repositories and add-ons.
hi
i just want some more Vietnamese chanel look like viet tv 24 of my friend bought that box only you know how can you help me step by step iam new on this system
hope to hear you soon thanks
Is your android box running XBMC?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
yes sir xbmc 12
right well now we are getting somewhere!

Go and see your friend who has the box with the channels you want. Look and see what addons he has added.

Go home, add them to your setup.

For general instructions on addons etc see http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-ons

Done.
here http://www.tvthongminh.net/ the chanel my friend have it but i try to look on my box inside add on but don't see it
please help me here the link thanks hope to hear you soon
Try searching this forum for thong minh
(2013-08-13, 07:17)nickr Wrote: Try searching this forum for thong minh
I've been searching for the same solution as how to copy xbmc addons from the "TV Thong Minh" android box and it using Frodo 12.4 [I understand Frodo lastest release is 12.3 but somehow this box stated Frodo 12.4] Anyhow, I've tried to use xbmc backup to back all addons to a external hd, it shown the backup running fine but when I hook up my external hd into my desktop there are no files at all. any helps would be appreciated.
(2013-08-12, 09:41)kevin13 Wrote: hi all
iam bought one android tv box from my friend but don't have much asian chanel inside and i have other friend buy the same box like me from vietnamese guy but they have all chanel asian, and i hear some guy say i can copy all that transfer to my box but i can't do it so can all you at here help me how to copy or transfer all that chanel from my friend box to my box please hope some one can help me thanks
kevin13
Even though it's hard to get viettv24 addons for Xbmc BUT you could get viettv24 apk for android device, just go to google app store and get it FREE :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
android tv box0