Episodenames with "-480p" in them
Lately more and more shows have names like "AwesomeTvShow.S01E01-480p.mkv".
Ember parses this as two episodes: S01E01 and S01E480.
Any solution for this?
I guess the cleanest solution would be to filter out stuff like -480p or -720p via the already existing FilterTvEpName function.
I have never seen a show with "-" before 480p or 720p. You could change your naming convention to .480p or .720p.

Some people probably use E01-02 for multiple episodes.
I'm seeing a lot of those in the last weeks. (Maybe this is only a local phenomenon in Germany.)
I'm aware that I could rename the files to avoid this problem, but it would be much more handy if it could be filtered out automatically. (I tend to leave episodes with their original name, since it's easier to find matching subtitles, should the need arise.)
Nobody else having this problem? Strange.
Just yesterday I had another problem with a show named "SomeShow-x264-401.mkv". Ember insisted this was episode 401 of season 264. Sigh..
My first suggestion to use FilterTvEpName was not the best idea, since this explicitly filters the episode and season numbers out.
I have currently patched my version of ember to filter the (hardcoded) strings "-720p", "-480p" and "-x264" from the filename before matching season and episode number.
Ideally this should be changed to a configurable list of pattern. Much like in FilterTvEpName, but with a different list.
Rename - to .
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
(2013-09-11, 19:47)Dragen Wrote: Rename - to .
As I said: I like not to rename episodes, just to make it easier to find subtitles, should I decide I want them later on. The fix I described above works for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episodenames with "-480p" in them0