Cannot build XBMC for Android
Sad 
Hello,

I get a failure when trying to compile for Android. Before compilation I ran the following configure command:

./configure --with-toolchain=~/android-ndk-r9/toolchains/xbmc-toolchain --prefix=/opt/xbmc-deps --host=arm-linux-an ./configure --with-toolchain=~/android-ndk-r9/toolchains/xbmc-toolchain --prefix=/opt/xbmc-deps --host=arm-linux-androideabi --with-sdk-path=/home/arikh/android-sdks --with-ndk=/home/arikh/android-ndk-r9 --with-sdk=android-14 --with-tarballs=/tmp/xbmc-androiddroideabi --with-sdk-path=/home/arikh/android-sdks --with-ndk=/home/arikh/android-ndk-r9 --with-sdk=android-14 --with-tarballs=/tmp/xbmc-android

When I ran make I got the following error:
==================================

make[2]: Entering directory `/media/Data/workspaces/xbmc-android/tools/depends/target/pcre'
make -C arm-linux-androideabi-android-14
make[3]: Entering directory `/media/Data/workspaces/xbmc-android/tools/depends/target/pcre/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14'
make[3]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/media/Data/workspaces/xbmc-android/tools/depends/target/pcre/arm-linux-androideabi-android-14'
make[2]: *** [arm-linux-androideabi-android-14/.libs/libpcre.a] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/media/Data/workspaces/xbmc-android/tools/depends/target/pcre'
make[1]: *** [pcre] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/Data/workspaces/xbmc-android/tools/depends/target'
make: *** [target/.installed-arm-linux-androideabi-android-14] Error 2:

Thanks,
Arik Halperin

Full log: http://pastebin.com/Jtfv2CkR
=======
Use pastebin.com and remove the log
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
"~" is not expanded by configure. Use absolute pathes without strang bash completion features. Also consider doing make without -jblah for getting a singlethreaded build and see were it really hangs. And ensure that your toolchain uses gcc 4.7 as mentioned in the readme.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I installed a new virtual machine and started from scratch. Everything seems to be working well.

Should close this issue.

Arik

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot build XBMC for Android0