Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP
[Update]: I found out where I can hide these items ... it's under the "Customize Main Menu" under the "Main Menu" in skin-settings ...
very confusing. Because I would have thought that "Widgets" would have these settings.
- But at least this is SOLVED for me now.

It would be very nice if the Aeon MQ5 ExtraPack installer would work for OpenELEC's ( http://openelec.tv/ ) XBMC 13.1 (Gotham) and install to the correct folder, which is this one:
/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/

Just sayin' ;-)
User error then. Glad you got it sorted anyway.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Yes - but what is this "Widgets" for then ?
If not to disable / enabled the Widgets on the Main-Menu screen ? What is this "Widgets" section for ... the disable/enable for each Widget doesn't DO anything on the main menu ?

VERY nice skin, love it!

Any comments on this?
it would be very nice if the Aeon MQ5 ExtraPack installer would work for OpenELEC's ( http://openelec.tv/ ) XBMC 13.1 (Gotham) and install to the correct folder, which is this one:
/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/
The widgets refer to the row of posters/icons above the main menu bar.

Extrapack has only ever worked on Windows.

I'm not sure why. It might be something to do with the script.

ahhh, ok - thank you master Samu-rai ;-)

excellent tech-support here
Hi all, every time i try to redownload or update the extra pack i got a fail error. I check my folder /Users/Jaf/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack and it's empty. I tried to uninstall the add-on to reinstall it, but i can't.

Any help please? Thx
It only installs through the skin on windows.

You'll have to manually download, extract and then place it in the addon_data folder.

Ok thanks!
I also tried to download on Xbuntu and it crashed after 230MB (61%)

However I noticed that about 160MB so far was weather images.

Given that it took me more than 3 hours to download what I did, perhaps you could have a zip file without the weather images? I certainly won't be needing them.

Thanks

Dave

PS: Am i right that i needed to move them to from ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.aeonmq5.updater/updates to ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
As above, download manually (link on first page of this thread) and place in ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/

Yes, thank you.

Just pointing out that I am using all my bandwidth for a few hours for 80% weather pictures ;-)

It is a great skin though!
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
I downloaded the Zip file but where should I put the files?
I have an Minix X8-h running android 4.4.2.

I hope you guys can help me.
userdata/addon_data/

But I think you'll need your device to be rooted, and you'll need to use some kind of file browser I believe.

Okay, that could be because I dont have any files in de storage/emulated/0/Android/data/hk.minix.xbmc/files

Can somebody confirm that my device must be rooted.
Or am I in THE wrong map?
I’m no expert on Android (so you may want to ask in the Android specific forum), but that doesn’t look like the right file path to me.

I’m pretty sure it’s a hidden file path, hence why you need a rooted device and file manager to get to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP9