Aeon and movie awards
I've noticed that awards are not being displayed for my movies. Not sure if this is not supported in aeon nox or maybe the universal scrapper doesn't scrape awards. Tried googling but couldn't find any discussion of this other than imdb top 250. Should I be seeing other awards?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
If you mean like, oscars and such, not supported. Nox will display the little trophy next to titles(depending on the view) that are in top250, but that's it.
Thanks. Maybe someone will included them in a future version
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
The problem is with XBMC's library (database). "Awards" is not defined there as a row (db) - tag (nfo file) for movies, and because XBMC's database's design is rigid and flat ---XBMC calls its database relational, but it is not normalized and thus relational only in name--- it is not possible to define new rows/tags unless the whole database is revamped (a goal of GSOC 2013, by the way). Note that the relevant information (Awards) has long been available for scrapping at sites like IMDB.
I guess I'll keep hope for it in the future. I think it would make a great add on to be able to select a trophy icon and pull up a list of awards won with a short summary etc. Similar to actors and bios. Would also be able to do the same for TV and Music.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon and movie awards0