Modifying "Movies" sub menu
I want to create a "New" section in my movies sub menu. Movies that have been added in the past 30 days. I can see how to create a "New" smart playlist for movies. Looks fairly simple. The part I can't figure out is how to add it into the sub menu. I found the section under "System" for modifying the Home Window etc. I guessing that my mods need to occur here but I don't want to make any changes that can't be fixed by not knowing in advance what I'm doing.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Skin Settings -> Customizers -> Main Menu Customizers ->
Choose the entry that you want to add/change a submenu for, and then select it. Choose sub menu. Add a custom set to it(1-5, 6-10, etc). Now edit the sub menu entry and choose what it does(video playlists for example).
Thanks. Took me a bit to figure out how to edit the new submenu item but I think I've got it right now.

I think I'm still missing something though. I manually created the text file for the smart playlist. Isn't there some way to use the GUI to create and edit them?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
By default you can find playlists via video menu. From there you can click "create smart playlist" and it will bring up a menu to make them for you. Very straight forward to use.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modifying "Movies" sub menu0