Win No signal or video problems after wake-up
I have Intel board DH77DF :

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/m...h77df.html

with Intel Celeron G1610 :

http://ark.intel.com/products/71072/

My problem is, that nearly each wake-up from sleep mode ( blinking led ) is problematic. Very often will happens, that PC is running, but on the LCD TV ( LG 37LH4000 ) I have information "NO SIGNAL" or when I have a signal, playback is very jerky, because isn't working automatic frequency change and only restart of the PC is solution.

But it looks like a problem under windows, because I tested linux version of the XBMC and here it's ok.

Any idea what can be a problem ?

Thanks

Alda
This may be a stab in the dark, but worth a try. I have an i3-3225 in an Intel DH77EB board and am using Intel graphics which is what I'm assuming you're doing.

I've noticed that the Intel Graphics driver takes over the display refresh rate and doesn't seem to respond to what XBMC is doing. At least on my setup, If I setup a refresh rate in the Intel driver that's what goes to the display.

If you've got XBMC set to adjust the display refresh rate perhaps there's some conflict between that and the Intel driver when coming back from sleep mode. I'd try turning off the adjust refresh rate (if applicable) and see if that improves things.

I've been meaning to post a request to see if anyone knows a way to get adjust refresh rate to work with the Intel driver but have some more serious problems so haven't gotten around to it.
OK, is any way to switch off XBMC up ?when windows goes to sleep and start xbmc after wake-up ? Is MCE receiver working for windows wake-up ?
I have added an option in XBMCLauncher to close xbmc on sleep and restart on wake-up. May not be the best solution, but it does work.
(2013-08-19, 08:31)baijuxavior Wrote: I have added an option in XBMCLauncher to close xbmc on sleep and restart on wake-up. May not be the best solution, but it does work.

WOW, I will try if this is right solution for my problem. Good job.
Thanks

Alda

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No signal or video problems after wake-up0