Adding more Clients (VU+)
How can I add more Clients than just one? I have two VU+ Re. and would like to switch between them. Is it possible?
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
You'll have to compile the PVR addons yourself to get a copy of the "first" one, then modify the sources to rename that same addon to something else, that way you can install both addons.
(2013-09-01, 15:42)negge Wrote: You'll have to compile the PVR addons yourself to get a copy of the "first" one, then modify the sources to rename that same addon to something else, that way you can install both addons.
O.k. sounds good. But I can't find the pvr.addon folder? Where is it located?

EDIT:

I have installed pvr.iptvsimple to test first if it's possible to switch between it, but it looks like I have to deactivate first one them to use others. Is it not possible to have a choice or option menu in live tv?
// GitHub // Repository

It's possible to use any combination of clients at the same time. The readme for pvr.iptvsimple says you need to deactivate all other plugins but it's not strictly true.
(2013-09-01, 23:36)negge Wrote: It's possible to use any combination of clients at the same time. The readme for pvr.iptvsimple says you need to deactivate all other plugins but it's not strictly true.
O.k. but could you tell me where I can find the pvr.addon on my system/or to compile?
// GitHub // Repository

Well, you'd have to compile them yourself, the source is on Github (google for "xbmc-pvr-addons"). Before compiling you basically have to rename everything named "pvr.something" to "pvr.somethingelse" (both filenames and occurences inside the source files). Then you also need to rename the .pvr file that the addon uses. It's not exactly user-friendly since it's not supposed to be done, you'll have to mess around with it yourself and see if you can make it work.
There is so much to rename. Sad Will try first the developer version to see what's new.
// GitHub // Repository

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding more Clients (VU+)0