Solved iso files will not play
hello, i have an error to play iso files on may android google TV stick. I use a frodo 12.2 (with a nightly build, i get the same error) from xbmc and when i want to play an iso file, xbmc want to play but do nothing.
Some Iso will be play an some isos will not play. When i look in the log file i see this line by the iso that not play
Quote:18:24:19 T:1565661200 INFO: msg: libdvdread: Error cracking CSS key for /VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB (0x003def9f)!!
But, there are no css keys in the iso file.
When i extract the iso file and want to play, they also didn't start with the frodo 12.2 build, but it will be start with an nightly build. But then, i have no really access too the player. The player will only show a half second and i cannot do anything to stop the film or to make a break.

log
No idea? i have also see, that i'm not the only user with this error. Many User have the same error.
Are you saying that this is an unencrypted iso?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, this DVD has no DVD Key. That is the Problem. The DVD has no CSS Key but libdvdread says that a key is in the iso.
If i play that ISO with XBMC for Windows, there is no error from the same source.
There is an Update (nightli Build) and now the player shows correctly when i play DVD's (no iso). But Iso can i not play with the nwe nightly build.

The error with the "blink player " is not away.
Just want to tell I'm getting the same 'Error cracking CSS key' error for files without css - just tried the most current nightly and still the same with it - so it's still not possible to play iso's with xbmc on android Sad
Hello, i see this https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/d6fe...1c1544c1ae
and i hope, when tomorrow a new nightly is build, i can play iso from NAS
Now, it is possible to play isos via xbmc.
You're absolutely right! Now it's working like a charm!

Thanks for the good work!
I had the same problem (post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171675).

The 10/22 nightly has it working for me too.

Thank you, Mister XY, for keeping such a close eye on it.
Hello, I can confirm that nightly works for me too but will this be corrected in 12.2? In nightly the youtube addon doesnt work at all and also I was not able to install some other addons due to missing dependencies. So now I'm stuck in a sitiation where I can either play youtube videos or DVDs while both are essential features for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iso files will not play0