Req Mark show watched/unwatched
A context menu item that allows you to mark a show watched or unwatched (single episode or entire season or show) would be awesome

Thanks
(2013-10-06, 18:54)tthibodeau Wrote: A context menu item that allows you to mark a show watched or unwatched (single episode or entire season or show) would be awesome

Thanks

Huh?...you can press W and/or already do that under the context .menu

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Not in the xbmc remote interface, when in TV Shows or Movies in the iPhone app
(2013-10-06, 21:00)tthibodeau Wrote: Not in the xbmc remote interface, when in TV Shows or Movies in the iPhone app

Yup just noticed the thread was in ios...lol..sorry about thats:-)

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
done! commit: mark as watched/unwatched library items
Ive figured out how to mark a show or an episode as watched. But cant figure out how to do it for a particular season. Could someone please help me out with how to do it?
Fantastic! Was very happy to see the feature in the latest version.

It doesn't seem to work for me with xbmc 13.1 though. When I choose to mark an item watched from the iOS app, it only does so in the iOS app. When I resync the library, the watches status reverts.
this happens for every item or just for the tv shows list?
I realized that I can set individual TV show episodes (and Movies) as watched and it sticks. Trying to set watched at a folder level seems to be the issue.

Would be great to have this menu item on every folder level (ex: TV Season X folder)

Thanks!!
I was actually looking for something else and ran across this at the perfect time (library got moved to another volume). I love that this is added to the remote, it just saved me hours of back and forth scrolling. I would also like to see the option at the Season folder level for the shows I have a few left to watch in season 12, but the earlier seasons are watched. Thanks for the feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark show watched/unwatched0