WIP 3D Stereoscopyc Problem
Hi developers,

3D needs more work. There are shadow artifacts on both eyes, damaging the 3D view.

When you look at the movie with one eye closed (through the cyanq/magenta glasses), you can see a faint shadow of the other eye view. I belive that the color separation is not correct.

See Steroscopic Player or Cyberlink PowerDVD player implementation as an example for a correct implementation.

Amir
3D is to be watched on a 3DTV using active shutter or passive 3D glasses. Using colored glass for 3D (anaglyph) is a bad idea.
Hi, new member here, Just bult me a simple computer to run with my Sharp 3D TV which is using Active shutter 3D,
Been using XBMC for some time and played several 3D Movies without problems until for some reason I saw a shadow in the Movie I watched.
Same phenomena as above but i use Active shutter 3D.

What puzzels me is that I've looked at several Movies without problem, clear and crisp 3D, then one day i actually see Three Pictures looking without glasses and with them I see this third Picture as a shadow on both Eyes, even when i switch the glasses to 2D the shadow is there and if i cheange the veiw from "side by side" to "top - bottom" the shadow is in the vertical direction instead of the horizontal.

Any ideas are welcome.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Stereoscopyc Problem0