Auto torrent dearchive and move
Love this program, thanks! Working great on Windows 10!
Exelent program!

A additional feature that would be great is to be able to disable all renaming functions, so the filename remains intact when it is extracted.
(2015-12-09, 19:31)CrazySwede Wrote: Exelent program!

A additional feature that would be great is to be able to disable all renaming functions, so the filename remains intact when it is extracted.

This!! please i tried every possible option at the stop renaming at filter? There has to be a way to NOT rename it? Someone managed to make it work without renaming ?

Thanks !!

Excelent program though!
I would like to add +1 to "Disable renaming" option.

Also, one thing I'm missing is automatic folder creation for movies, in a similar to TV shows way. So, when a movie is extracted and copied, it wouldn't go to "c:\movies\<file name>", but to "c:\movies\<movie name>\<file name>".
(2016-01-13, 16:27)DanSilov Wrote: I would like to add +1 to "Disable renaming" option.

Also, one thing I'm missing is automatic folder creation for movies, in a similar to TV shows way. So, when a movie is extracted and copied, it wouldn't go to "c:\movies\<file name>", but to "c:\movies\<movie name>\<file name>".

to disable the renaming wouldn't take but a checkbox like you mentioned. That being said, how do you want it to create a fold with the folder name to create? The easiest way would be to create a folder that is named the same as the file name without the extension, however i'm assuming that's not what you want...
(2015-12-10, 21:06)Spycraft Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 19:31)CrazySwede Wrote: Exelent program!

This!! please i tried every possible option at the stop renaming at filter? There has to be a way to NOT rename it? Someone managed to make it work without renaming ?

Thanks !!

Excelent program though!

like i said above, disabling rename would be easy, however do you want all TV shows to goto the unsorted TV folder or the current way just not renaming the file? Everything for movies goes to an unsorted folder anyways, so i could create two different toggles. One for renaming movies, one for renaming TV shows.
(2016-04-13, 04:44)empyrials Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 16:27)DanSilov Wrote: I would like to add +1 to "Disable renaming" option.

to disable the renaming wouldn't take but a checkbox like you mentioned. That being said, how do you want it to create a fold with the folder name to create? The easiest way would be to create a folder that is named the same as the file name without the extension, however i'm assuming that's not what you want...

Well, the folder name can be a cleaned up version of the file, while the file itself is left as is: C:\Movies\<Clean Up Name>\<Original File Name>

In any case, if this is somewhat tricky, I don't mind just a folder with the same name as the movie file, it will also work, I guess.
i'm on nights ATM and it's really screwing with me, however when i go back to day shift i'll make this change and post it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto torrent dearchive and move1