Release arabsciences video plugin
Hello,

A an early release for arabsciences.com plugin has been release. You can download it through HMB Repo:

https://github.com/HMSB/repository.hmb.x...addons.zip
or
http://goo.gl/1dXNW0

Regards,
Hussein
Thank you for this great work
XBMC Fever..
omg thank you hussein great work .this is an another website i was hoping to have an addon for it , thanks very much for making addons in different types; that will add a lot to the arabic xbmc community .
+1
you are greet

my suggestion if you focus in live streaming channel which has a lot of demand from user

if you see the forum people get crazy about

teledunet

arabichannel

shahid

and xml files for live streaming
Can u give it a try if you have time to get arabichannels.com add on working, thx
XBMC Fever..
(2013-10-21, 13:58)Alotaibi Wrote: you are greet

my suggestion if you focus in live streaming channel which has a lot of demand from user

teledunet

arabichannel

shahid

I agree with you ...
(2013-10-21, 18:23)maherc Wrote:

teledunet

arabichannel

shahid

I agree with you ...

+1
(2013-10-21, 17:19)fouad796 Wrote: Can u give it a try if you have time to get arabichannels.com add on working, thx

I agree with you

teledunet

arabichannel

shahid

you re right but Not all users prefer live streaming add ons I prefer vod ones like shahid ,okanime, dubai vod etc the work on thoses websites is aperciated too also many guys re working very well on xml lists and teledunet like crusader and bisha ... it is better to make a variety of addons not just all working on just one addon that what i think anyway . Smile

@hussein i hope you look at this website too http://www.fawaed.tv/ Smile
Thanks all for feedback.

most of the channels on arabichannels.com are not working!! my focus on the next days is on finishing the work on arabsciences. This site needs a lot of work because of the inconsistency in structure and different type of video. once finished; then we will discuss the next project.
Thank you very much husseinb for the time and effort you put into making these excellent addons we really do appreciate it. Wink
Hi husseinb , most of the channels on arabichannels.com actually working on the site

just to update you

anad again thanks for this arabsciences i almost watch 20 films, few issue with it but it working great, one of the issue the title and the picture display not corresponding to the streaming content
Alotaibi,

In which section\video the mismatch does happen?
most watch

some video on you click them give you plugin failed

like videos (حرب اكتوبر) in alarabya menu
I get the same error message.......Plugin failed error

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
arabsciences video plugin1