Win 8.1 64 bit SOLVED
XBMC Frodo 12 installed and plays beautifully on my new Lenovo Q190. What baffled me is I am not able to download any add-ons, i.e. like skins. Now I have checked my internet connection and XBMC showed there is internet connection. I was able to download the change logs for the skin but not the skin itself. There is no problem with the internet connection. Can the firewall or Avast anti virus prevent the download? Can the server be down?

Is there something I overlooked? I searched the forum and there was no report of any download problem. I am really baffled!!!Sad
Posting a debug log (wiki) to pastebin or similar and paating the link here is a good start. Also have you tried temporarily disabling the firewall and/or avast?
(2013-11-07, 02:22)teeedubb Wrote: Posting a debug log (wiki) to pastebin or similar and paating the link here is a good start. Also have you tried temporarily disabling the firewall and/or avast?

Thanks for replying. I found out that when the system wakes up from sleep it somehow messed up Win 8.1 and XBMC. So when I reboot the system and XBMC then everything downloads as they should be. My immediate thought was the firewall or the antivirus also.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
8.1 64 bit SOLVED0