Case box modified
Smile 
I have modified case box in MQ5 1.6.3 for my own uses,and happy to share if you want it.
-Replace texture.xbt in media folder of Aeon MQ5(backup your original file first!)

1.Simple case

2.Elegant case
Really nice, thank you,
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Really nice.

I was on the way to make the same thing (relooking cases) for adapting my Aeon Nox mod to Aeon MQ, but with you great job, it will be easier now Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hi devilshura

How did you unpack the textrures.db?

I created these cases (which are similar to yours) some time ago, and it would be nice to see what they would look like in MQ5.

Thanks
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Glad to hear that.I make this mod with same reason to adaptive for my taste too.
I extract original texture.xbt with notepad++ plugin
from this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=151565
edit case box with PS,then compress modified media folder by TexturePacker
Cool. Thanks. Will give it ago what I get a mo.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Looks awesome, will try it out shortly Wink
Thanks for share
Will give it a go tomorrow
Optoma HD Projector, Panasonic TX-P65VT65 Plasma, Pioneer SC2023 AVR, Kef Q65 main, iQ8ds rear, XQ2C centre, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung LE40C650, SKY HD, Lutron Lighting, Crestron AV2 control

(Server)CPU - AMD Phenom ii 560, MB - M4A78LT-M, 32GB Corsair SSD, 4GB Corsair DDR3, 6x 1.5TB HDD's

XBMC Clients x2 (DSPlayer)
Thanks devilshura, I tested out your cases and I must say they are sweet, highly recommended Smile

@Samu-rai I look forward to testing out yours when you have a mo to give it a go Wink
Nice cases Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Dear users, I'm seeing the technical limitations here and I believe that I can create a Styles Selector for Media Cases. So you can choose the color will also be possible to define the model/type.

If anyone wants to contribute to the art, can do it, but I only accept what is of his own creation, I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ART THAT COME FROM OTHER SKIN.

I will only do this if there is interest of users, not worth the work to please 6 people, I hope you understand.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
+1. This feature would be great.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
+2
I think so many people would be glad. If you add this options.Personaly, i like more dark,gloss and
transparent. Thank for your great works
Thanks MarcosQui, I feel it would make the best skin even better, and I'm sure it will benefit a lot more that 6 people Wink I know a lot of XBMC users that don't participate in this forum that would really appreciate this Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Case box modified0