Cover art
Hello everyone,

Looking for some help (again!). Ive recently taken the plunge and got a synology NAS drive. Previously I was using an old mac book and accessing my movies on XBMC (ATV2) vis SMB. On the old system I was able to get cover art etc but I do nt seem to able to get that up and running. Im using my synology and accessing the files via UNPN. Currenlty I have to go to Video (on the XBMC menu) and then files and access my movies that way. I can't seem to get the XBMC to scan the film tittles to get cover art etc. Please can some one help, I'm sure there is something daft I'm missing! Thanks again for any help.
XBMC won't build a library via UPnP, it can only share existing libraries via UPnP, and between XBMC to XBMC. You need to use another protocol, like NFS (wiki), SMB (wiki), etc.
Whats the best NFS or SMB?
Ive set up via SMB but for some reason its not scanning automatically, any help please.
Go into Videos and then Files then "Add Videos...". Select your SMB folder share there (including username/password), and it should ask you whether you want to include/exclude this location from your library. Once you do that, it should simply scan and download relevant info/artwork. If not, you should be able to do an Update Library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cover art0