Movies disappears, from library and files. Help Please!!
Hi everyone, first of all, thank you for this great web support for this great and complex program, and sorry for my bad english. Blush

Well, the thing is that a couple of days ago I managed to finally finish configuring this wonderfull mediacenterapp with my entire collection of movies, with their lists , covers , medianfo etc etc. To this day I've been enjoying using xbmc, using filters , lists and playing the movies properly. But when I've only just discovered all its virtues, this afternoon when I go to to play a movie, I find half of my 900 movies disappeared, cannot find them either in the library or lists but more Strangest of all is that they are not in the xbmc file system , where only a couple of days ago, they'd been all beautifully laid out with their correct names and all.

To my knowledge, anything has changed since the last time I left the program. it's been no changes in the program itself, or the hard drives and folders where the movies are, they also not been renamed or moved. It seems somewhat arbitrary, it does not distinguish between the avi 's mkv 's , series, hard drives, or folders ... simply some files get hide in XBMC .

Here is my log: http://tny.cz/13f16527

A curious fact is that when I make a search of any of these movies with the xbmc search tool (not with filters in library) , these films appears with all their info, and can be played correctly from the xbmc player. They have simply vanished from the GUI.

Hopefully this is not too long, and my english not too bad, Any help is welcome, thanks.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

While on the Movies list page, press the left arrow to open the slide-out menu. Be sure "Hide watched" is not enabled.
Ok, It was that thing to hide the seen movies, the app has so many options that make difficult to see it the first times.

Thank you very much, ur great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies disappears, from library and files. Help Please!!0