mouse click controls
hi guys,

something strange happened yesterday that locked up my pc and hard to hold power button down to turn it off. im sure it wasnt related to xbmc, but it was open during the freeze and some of my settings got reset/changed. so after piddling around ive gotten it back to how i had it...almost. im using windows 7, frodo 12.2 with the confluence skin, if that makes a difference. now when i first started using xbmc wa right before frodo launched and i had eden. im not sure if it was in eden or frodo 12.1, but i remember you could control what mouse clicks did. like you could set to when you pressed left click when choosing a movie you could set it either play the file, open the files information page so you could see plot/cast/etc, and a few other options. this is the setting i cant get back and am missing it. so how do i toggle the left mouse click to not just play the file but instead go to the information tab.

example scenario. i go to tv shows, choose the show, select the season, now im on the actual episode page. if i left click an episode, it plays by default. what i want is instead to open the information tab that contains cast, plot, refresh, choose art. it used to be an option (i think) where you right clicked and could choose the default action in the submenu, but no longer and i cant find anything close if i go through the system menus.
System/Settings > Video > File lists > Default select action > Play | Show information | Choose
wow that was so painfully obvious i guess i was just too tired/frustrated to see that option at the end, thanks artrafael for the assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mouse click controls0