Win Small video lags playing xvid files
Hi,

I have problems playing some XVID files, the video plays normally but at some points it slowdown for some seconds (specially after a fade to black, when birate is minimum) and then it recovers itself and continues normally.

It isn't a random problem, the slowdowns happens ever at the same times.

The files plays perfectly in VLC or other players in the same machine, the problem is exclusive to XBMC. It also plays correctly in Media Centers like the WD TV Live.

I have tweaked every posible value of video and audio settings both for XBMC and Catalyst control panel (even I tried disabling all image post processing of my LG TV) without success.

I have uploaded a sample file of the problem to dropbox (only 1 Mb. aprox) so you can check the problem: Problematic File
And this is the same sample as viewed from my side (13 Mb. aprox. sorry for the poor video quality): Problematic File

My XBMC Log for the session : XBMC Log
Mediainfo for the file : Mediainfo

My Specs :

XBMC: 12.2 Git:20130502-32b1a5e (Compiled: May 2,2013)

AsRock VisionX 321B
CPU: Intel® Core i5-3210M Mobile Ivy Bridge Processor 2,50 Ghz
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Service Pack 1 (latest updates @ 12/03/2013)
Chipset: Mobile Intel® HM77 Express chipset
Memory: 8GB DDR3-1600MHz (2x4GB)
VGA: AMD Radeon™ HD7850M Graphics (with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM)
VGA Driver: AMD Catalyst 13.10
HDD: 750 GB
Audio: Realtek ALC898
Audio Driver: Microsoft HD Audio 6.1.7601.17514
TV: LG 32LW5500-ZE (Software Version: 06.01.28)
Remote: Nuvoton remote controller

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english!
I can submit more samples if necesary...
Could anyone confirm that at least the specified attached video sample plays wrong on other XBMC installations of the same version & SO?

This could be of much help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small video lags playing xvid files1