Add an Add-on to Favorites
I have the occasion arise when I want Artist Slideshow to be toggled On/Off. I'm wondering if it is possible to add the Add-on itself to the Favorites tab. I also would like to do the same thing with CU Lyrics. Thanks for the help

Please give detailed info if possible
I should think so. Go to the relevant add-on menu (video, program, music etc) highlight the one you wish to add to your favourites. Press ‘c’ and select ‘add to favourites’.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Unfortunately, I am unable to figure out what you suggested. Maybe I don't know where the 'relevant add-on menu' is located Smile When I go to the add on section, if I highlight CU LRC Lyrics and press 'C', my only option is 'Add-on Information', 'Configure', and System Menu
@johnsills1, go to settings, program addons submenu (enter), in artist slideshow, press ´C´ and select ´add to favourites´. It´s not possible with cu lrc lyrics, because it´s services addon, I believe.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for the help Wanilton.....

I'm still unable to add the Artist Slideshow to favourites. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I followed the steps. I've been using XBMC for quite some time now and I'm just stumped on this one. I'm using Aeon MQ5, just wondering if that might have something to do with it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add an Add-on to Favorites0