Get Audio Flag back in Pause Mode Aeon Nox 4.1.9
I'm posting this in the hope that it will be useful to some other Nox users. This is such a wonderful skin and has some beautiful views. Eye candy galore.

I'm using the 4.1.9 GIT Version with a number of Mods from the various threads in the Aeon Nox Forum so I'd like to thank the various people who have the skills and have given their time to make this skin look so good.

I can only verify that this worked for me. It's only been tested on the 4.1.9 GIT Version and not the the one in the official repo.I know nothing about coding so any changes you make are at your own risk. I'm on a Windows 7 64bit build so I cannot test or verify on any other OS I'm afraid.

Please make sure you backup your DialogSeekBar.xml located in the 1080i folder before you attempt this change.

The section in question is near the bottom of the file.

Change

<control type="image">
<posx>1770</posx>
<posy>12</posy>
<include>OSDFlagVars</include>
<texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/info/]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</texture>
</control>

to

<control type="image">
<posx>1770</posx>
<posy>12</posy>
<texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/audio/,.png]</texture>
</control>

Until I made this change all the flags along the top were correct except the audio, that was only displaying the "defaultsound.png" white flag. Now the relevant audio flag shows up when I pause a TV Episode or Movie.

After I corrected this I got brave and also made another change to the xml to rase the centrally positioned Movie/TV Episode title in the top centre as well as I felt it was sitting too low and nearly overlapping the movie tagline/episode chapter number. I don't want to post too many changes at once as I'm a new member and I'd hate to break anybody's skin. If you are interested in this change let me know in the thread and I'll post it if needed.

Screenshots of before and after available but I'm not sure how to post (or even if I'm allowed to post them)

Edit: Figured out the screenshots hurrah!

Before TV

After TV

Before Movie

After Movie
Thanks for the code. Screenshots would be nice and I don't think there are any restrictions other than content (should be thread related and not offensive). I use TinyPic for mine.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-12-06, 16:17)wgstarks Wrote: Thanks for the code. Screenshots would be nice and I don't think there are any restrictions other than content (should be thread related and not offensive). I use TinyPic for mine.
Now available in the first post, managed to figure it out. Hope it helps you and anybody else that wants to try.
Great. Not showing the correct audio flag bothered me a lot.
One thing that also bothers me is that it should NOT be showing CHAPTERS on top if they are already at the bottom. Some movies will show tagline on top instead of chapters...like in your ALIEN screenshot. But your "cartoon" screenshot shows chapters on top and no tagline.

I guess the movies that have .nfo inside the folder will show tagline. Movies scraped by xbmc will show chapters.

Could you correct it to show only tagline on top please?

Thank you.
(2013-12-06, 14:08)mookieman Wrote: After I corrected this I got brave and also made another change to the xml to rase the centrally positioned Movie/TV Episode title in the top centre as well as I felt it was sitting too low and nearly overlapping the movie tagline/episode chapter number. I don't want to post too many changes at once as I'm a new member and I'd hate to break anybody's skin. If you are interested in this change let me know in the thread and I'll post it.

Please do. Thanks.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
As I said in the first post I don't really have the coding skills to mess about with the file too much. I got it looking the way I want and I'm happy enough with that for the moment.

razr37 in regard to your post about the duplicate chapter markers I think I can remove that from being visible on the TV shows but it'll probably also remove the movie tagline as well. Will check this out and report back

wgstarks you have requester the additional change I made to the .xml file to raise the title. Code change as follows

For too low title name starting to intrude into the tagline (Movie) or chapter number (Episode)

Change
<control type="label">
<posx>510</posx>
<posy>18</posy>
<width>900</width>
<height>68</height>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>bottom</aligny>
<font>Font_ShowcaseMainLabel2_Caps</font>
<label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]</label>
<scroll>true</scroll>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,15" end="0,15" time="0" condition="[IsEmpty(Player.ChapterName) | SubString(Player.ChapterName,0,left)] + [[IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.Tagline) + VideoPlayer.Content(movies)] | [IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.Artist) + VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos)]] | VideoPlayer.Content(files)">Conditional</animation>
</control>

to
<control type="label">
<posx>510</posx>
<posy>12</posy>
<width>900</width>
<height>62</height>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>Font_ShowcaseMainLabel2_Caps</font>
<label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]</label>
<scroll>true</scroll>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,15" end="0,15" time="0" condition="[IsEmpty(Player.ChapterName) | SubString(Player.ChapterName,0,left)] + [[IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.Tagline) + VideoPlayer.Content(movies)] | [IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.Artist) + VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos)]] | VideoPlayer.Content(files)">Conditional</animation>
</control>

Again before changing anything backup your original DialogSeekBar.xml
(2013-12-06, 16:39)razr37 Wrote: Great. Not showing the correct audio flag bothered me a lot.
One thing that also bothers me is that it should NOT be showing CHAPTERS on top if they are already at the bottom. Some movies will show tagline on top instead of chapters...like in your ALIEN screenshot. But your "cartoon" screenshot shows chapters on top and no tagline.

I guess the movies that have .nfo inside the folder will show tagline. Movies scraped by xbmc will show chapters.

Could you correct it to show only tagline on top please?

Thank you.
Just to confirm.
I have located the correct part of the .xml file relating to the TV Episode Chapters /Movie Tagline at the top. However there is no option in the file to selectively have only the Movie Tagline show while not displaying the Chapter number in Episode view. I believe it's referencing another file which contains the relevant information.
You can if you wish remove this section from the file and that prevents the Chapter number being displayed in Episode View. Unfortunately it also removes the Movie Tagline as well so I personally will not be making that change.

By the way all my movies are scraped with EMM rather than the XBMC scraper. I prefer it that way as I have more control. Most of them have the tagline, I've checked one that doesn't (Layer Cake) and the Movie Tile only displays in this case. No chapter numbers. It's also slightly lower that the titles with a tagline.
WinkWinkWinkWink Nice to see my Weather Mod up there... Cant wait to get home to try this... Thanks!
Smile 
(2013-12-06, 19:37)hernandito Wrote: WinkWinkWinkWink Nice to see my Weather Mod up there... Cant wait to get home to try this... Thanks!
Thank you very much for the weather mod, it looks beautiful in Pause mode. Hope this works for you.
Wink
I like enabling the Poster on the lower left hand side of screen. I think it frames everything nicely... Skin Settings > Customizers > Video OSD Settings > enable " Show video info when..."
(2013-12-06, 20:10)hernandito Wrote: I like enabling the Poster on the lower left hand side of screen. I think it frames everything nicely... Skin Settings > Customizers > Video OSD Settings > enable " Show video info when..."
I turned that off ages ago, can't remember why. I'll give it another go, never even registered with me that your mod is probably sized to match the poster width. Thanks for the reminder.
It is not matched for the poster.... I just tried to fit the weather info.... I think the Poster, Clear Logo, Time/Date and Weather on the four corners visually balances the whole thing... I hate to say that I really like pausing the video...

something I had done before was to include the imdb rating graphic and value.... now it does not appear... maybe you can try to revive that one, on the xml file. I hate doing the same thing twice...
(2013-12-07, 00:29)hernandito Wrote: It is not matched for the poster.... I just tried to fit the weather info.... I think the Poster, Clear Logo, Time/Date and Weather on the four corners visually balances the whole thing... I hate to say that I really like pausing the video...

something I had done before was to include the imdb rating graphic and value.... now it does not appear... maybe you can try to revive that one, on the xml file. I hate doing the same thing twice...
I don't ever remember seeing the IMDB rating graphic and value in the Pause Screen of Aeon Nox. I've checked the original, modified and repo version of DialogSeekBar.xml and I cannot see any reference to these values in the file.
Do you have a version of the file with these values that you could send me and I'll see what I can do.
Lastly just to prevent confusion you don't mean the normal info screen as per the image below do you?
Are the IMDB Star Flag Graphic and the IMDB Rating Graphic meant to be on the pause screen as well?
I am confusing myself... big time.... I cannot figure out exactly where I got the code from, and where I added it...

The thing to add would be the IMDB 8.1 rating shown on my image above. On your screencap, it reads 9.0/10 (not sure why/how its different looking.)

I think I figured out where I added it... on my Wall View mod...

This is the code I used:

Code:
            <control type="group">
                        <posx>1448</posx>

<control type="group">
                        <posx>2</posx>
                        <control type="image">

<texture>flags/IMDB.png</texture>
                            <include>AudioFlagsVars</include>
                            <width>155</width>
                            <height>67</height>  
                            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                            <colordiffuse>white2</colordiffuse>
                        </control>                        
                        <control type="label">
                            <posy>22</posy>
                            <posx>-10</posx>
                            <width>155</width>
                            <height>38</height>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <label fallback="?">$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
                            <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                            <textcolor>white2</textcolor>
                        </control>
                    </control>    

<control type="image">
                            <!--AspectRatio logo-->
                            <posx>100</posx>
                            <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoAspect,flags/aspectratio/,.png]</texture>
                        </control>

<control type="image">
                            <!--Resolution logo-->
                            <posx>190</posx>
                            <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,flags/resolution/,.png]</texture>
                        </control>

<control type="image">
                            <posx>310</posx>
                            <texture>$VAR[AudioFlagVar,flags/audio/,.png]</texture>
                            <!--Audio logo-->
                            <animation effect="slide" end="-5" condition="Control.IsVisible(12100)">Conditional</animation>
                        </control>
            </control>

Perhaps you could make something with it....
OK.... I managed to add it.... Here is the whole bottom portion of the file....

Code:
<!-- This part is existing, ONLY I changed the position value -->
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1540</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <texture fallback="flags/aspectratio/defaultaspect.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoAspect,flags/aspectratio/,.png]</texture>
                    <animation effect="slide" end="-1305" condition="VideoPlayer.Content(files)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
<!-- This part is existing, ONLY I changed the position value -->
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1620</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <texture fallback="flags/resolution/defaultscreen.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoResolution,flags/resolution/,.png]</texture>
                </control>

<!-- HR Fix for the display of the Audio Codec per this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=179753
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1770</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/info/]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</texture>
                </control>
                !-->
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1770</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/audio/,.png]</texture>
                </control>
<!-- HR Added the IMDB Rating -->                
                <control type="group">
                        <posx>1455</posx>
                        <posy>12</posy>
                        <control type="group">
                            <posx>2</posx>
                            <control type="image">

<texture>flags/IMDB.png</texture>
                                <width>155</width>
                                <height>67</height>  
                                <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                                <colordiffuse>white2</colordiffuse>
                            </control>                        
                            <control type="label">
                                <posy>22</posy>
                                <posx>-10</posx>
                                <width>155</width>
                                <height>38</height>
                                <align>center</align>
                                <label fallback="?">$INFO[VideoPlayer.Rating]</label>
                                <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                                <textcolor>white2</textcolor>
                            </control>
                        </control>    
                </control>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Audio Flag back in Pause Mode Aeon Nox 4.1.90