Random background for TV shows
Hey guys

So I have it setup to show random TV shows pictures as the background when on the home screen.
It all works fine, they change every 5 to 10 seconds which is nice (although it seems to rotate through the same 4 or 5 TV shows, is there a way to make it rotate through all the TV shows randomly?).

The problem however is that with my latest TV show I added (grand designs) it tends to stay on the picture for that show for a good 40 seconds or so. I cannot work out why it is doing this.
If I remove it from the library it works as normal, changing 5-10 seconds on 4 or 5 different shows but as soon as I put it back in the library it goes back to staying on there (grand designs that is) for 40 seconds.

It's only a minor issue but is more frustrating because I cannot fathom what the problem is!

Any help would be much appreciated Smile

Thanks in advance.
Hey

I'm having a similar problem, so bump!

With mine I've selected "random episodes" within the skin settings for the background for the TV shows. I believe it is working correctly it's just that some shows have more episodes than others so the fanart for those shows is displayed more frequently.

I'd rather there was a "random tv shows" option so that each shows comes up just as frequently as any other, like how it works for movies.

I used to have it set as "in-progress movies/tv" which seemed to work just fine, however this doesn't work when you set a custom home item (in my case XBMC opens to TV Shows) which causes the default stock Aeon Nox TV Shows photos to cycle through. So I'm stuck with a bit of an inbetween solution at the moment.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random background for TV shows0