Android Android nightly builds PVR add ons incompatible
I am not sure if i post this in the right place, administrator, please move it to the right place if nessecary.

I have a problem with the latest nightly builds, and latest monthly build, Januari first, i can't enable the PVR add-ons because there incompatible.
I use the VU+ add on which is an old one, version 1.65 while i've seen already version 1.99 in other builds.
Is there a soution for this problem, i can't find a zip file either ?

With kind regards, DjKolk
I noticed this too, anyone know if there is a repo with builds of the PVR addons that (generally) are working with nightlys?

Nightly Windows builds (at least the ones I've tried) don't seem to have the same problem, so it would be interesting to find out why the Android addons don't seem to get updated.
I have the same issue. I also noticed that the MythTV pvr addon is of version 1.6.x.x which I believe is the version compatible with frodo.
I think it's being looked into. I'll ask around.
Hello Ned,

thnx in advance, the problem seems to be there since 29-12, the files where getting smaller,
from 54 to 50 Mb, this was when the amcodec was enabled, this made me happy, but the pvr problem came.

Greetings, DjKolk
A small addition, it looks like when the change came, there is a popup, when starting xbmc :
xbmc root acces denied
This popup wasn't there before the 29th.

greetings, DjKolk
when it will be fixed
yesterday
Davilla, I think the problem wasn''t solved yesterday.

I downloaded the latest nightly build :
xbmc-20140105-b2dbf01-master-armeabi-v7a.apk 05-Jan-2014 07:32 50M
for android arm, installed it on my gbox mx2, and still have the incompatible Vu+ 1.6.5 version, which can not be installed.

I hope you can find another solution to solve our problems, thnx for looking into it anyway.

Greetongs, DjKolk
(2014-01-05, 17:39)djkolk Wrote: Davilla, I think the problem wasn''t solved yesterday.

for android arm, installed it on my gbox mx2, and still have the incompatible Vu+ 1.6.5 version, which can not be installed.

I hope you can find another solution to solve our problems, thnx for looking into it anyway.

Greetongs, DjKolk

Not much of a description of the actual issue, try again.
I have the same problem with the latest builds nightly/monthly, the PVR plugins are incompatible and outdated sinds a week or so.

I use de pvr client for mythtv backend.

My hardware devices are Nexus 4 and asus memopad.
(2014-01-05, 19:34)davilla Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 17:39)djkolk Wrote: Davilla, I think the problem wasn''t solved yesterday.

Greetongs, DjKolk

Not much of a description of the actual issue, try again.

Davilla,

When I perform a fresh install of the latest nightly builds, since 29-12-2013 till today and the monthly build of 01-01-2014,I go to :

system->settings->add-ons->get add-ons->XBMC.org PVR clients->PVR clients

I see a whole list with pvr clients which are all incompatible and can"t be installed or enabled,
I use the VU+ client and in the gotham builds till 28-12-13 the version nr is 1.9.9, in the list above the incompatible version is 1.6.5,
I hope this information will help you guys to solve the problem.

With kind regards, DjKolk.
@djkolk

http://bit.ly/1bqMcUE
tested with latests nightly build from today,

can confirm pvr add-on VU+ is 1.9.9 version and working.

Greetings, DjKolk
Just install the Jan 15th build and all my PVR add-on's are still showing "Incompatible"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android nightly builds PVR add ons incompatible0