Android Android nightly builds PVR add ons incompatible
(2014-01-15, 23:45)bac522 Wrote: Just install the Jan 15th build and all my PVR add-on's are still showing "Incompatible"

Don't try to install addons, the Frodo repository is still there.
Instead go to disabled addons and enable the already installed pvr addons.
(2014-01-16, 04:38)dhead Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 23:45)bac522 Wrote: Just install the Jan 15th build and all my PVR add-on's are still showing "Incompatible"

Don't try to install addons, the Frodo repository is still there.
Instead go to disabled addons and enable the already installed pvr addons.
That worked, thanks!
How can i enable PVR addons with android x86?
Recent versions of Android x86 build don't seem to contain any PVR addons at all. Trying to enable the Live TV functions (hopping it would get me to the disabled sons) crashes XBMC. It has a repository for the addons, but it is empty. Am I missing something?
(2014-01-20, 23:51)cert_ Wrote: How can i enable PVR addons with android x86?

(2014-02-10, 08:49)mikefreeman Wrote: Recent versions of Android x86 build don't seem to contain any PVR addons at all. Trying to enable the Live TV functions (hopping it would get me to the disabled sons) crashes XBMC. It has a repository for the addons, but it is empty. Am I missing something?

Did x86 builds ever have PVR support? I tried several nightlies including the oldest posted and all the snapshots... None seemed to have PVR add-ons.

Tommy
They did have them at one point I remember, but they were all listed as Incompatible. I believe the reason you don't see them in the older version now is that they have been removed from the repository.
Gotham Beta still doesn't seem to have the PVR addons in x86 version - is this just me or not yet supported?
(2014-03-12, 22:08)kitehigh Wrote: Gotham Beta still doesn't seem to have the PVR addons in x86 version - is this just me or not yet supported?

It's being sorted out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android nightly builds PVR add ons incompatible0