• 3(current)
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
Sorry Schumi, no progress yet. I've been really busy with another project, which I hope to finish this week.

As soon as I do I will get the cases out I promise.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-02-10, 13:30)sonic Wrote: Thank you devilshura: Great work on the themes, looks very nice! Smile

Yeah i second that Nod, very nice thank you
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

I'm glad to hear that.Hope you like it.Wait for the new one.
As usual devilshura excellent work, Marcos should put you on the team
That is better to keep it as a mod.For Aeon MQ identity.I'm glad if MQ include my theme to his skin too.
@devilshura:
I really like your work, using it on both my XBMC installs.
I got one request, can you post gloss color flags file without the cd with the music tekst?
Problem is that it shows at the bottom of the screen even when I choose another cd art with the currently watching tv channel.

Thanks in advance!
(2014-02-18, 02:21)ricardosunnie Wrote: @devilshura:
I got one request, can you post gloss color flags file without the cd with the music tekst?
Problem is that it shows at the bottom of the screen even when I choose another cd art with the currently watching tv channel.

Thanks in advance!

I have update a new link in 1st page without option for music.If you want to uses it separately.This is a zip of all images for use to replace an original in the skin.
Media.zip
(2014-01-29, 19:51)devilshura Wrote: I have 2 style to share.For uses new cases,move the download .xbt to your Aeon MQ5 media folder.
(2014-01-21, 23:55)SeedyEvil Wrote: Some nice case designs here. Instead of replacing the textures.xbt file with the new one, rename the new one (I.e. Simplecase.xbt or highqualitycase.xbt) and place alongside the original textures.xbt in aeonmq5's media folder. You can then go to "Appearance" under "Settings" (where you change skins) and change the "Theme" setting from "Default" to whatever you called your new xbt file. After a slight pause you'll find your new cases loaded. This allows you to have several case designs (simply add another xbt) and keeps the original xbt in place aswell.

-
-
Glass_R2

Gloss_R2

*update cases with new case flag and bottom color media flags.
Gloss_color flags
optional:to not include default albumcover and cdart.
Gloss_color flags_lt

Hello love the new cases.Would it be possible to have the glass cases with the color media flags also.
It easy to re-pack a new theme.So i have update it on the 1st page. i think to resize or remake some icon to more smooth with a skin.But that will take period of time.
(2014-02-18, 05:36)devilshura Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 02:21)ricardosunnie Wrote: @devilshura:

Thanks in advance!

I have update a new link in 1st page without option for music.If you want to uses it separately.This is a zip of all images for use to replace an original in the skin.
Media.zip

Thanks!!!
(2014-02-18, 14:17)devilshura Wrote: It easy to re-pack a new theme.So i have update it on the 1st page. i think to resize or remake some icon to more smooth with a skin.But that will take period of time.
Perfect. Thank you very much.
My fist post on the front page has been updated with my mod.

Thanks

Thanks for the rep @shumi2004

Is there anyway to have the cases default to "DVD" for anything SD and "BluRay" for anything HD instead of "H.264, AVC, xvid..etc"? I know changing the file name to include 720, 1080, DVD or BluRay will show it but unfortunately most of my files are just the movie name and year. I'm slowly editing my files but thought I'd ask if anyone knew if this is possible.

Thanks.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
devilshura the Glass and Gloss cases with flags are beautiful, many thanks for all your hard work. Although Im using Aeon MQ5 I still prefer the Ace Skin and wondered if it was possible for you to do a .xbt file with flags for both the Glass and Gloss cases. I have tried these on ace and although they display the flags don't work and the Blu-ray etc logo's on the cases are not in the correct place. With Marcos working on Ace 2 as well, Im sure they would be greatly received by many users still on Ace and looking towards Ace 2.

Thanks
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 58