• 2(current)
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-02-25, 12:42)devilshura Wrote: This is my mod textures in zip file.Feel free to try.Then let me know.How you think about it.
My Media MQ5

Running openelec, where to extract this in order to make it work and change all of those flag icons ?
You don't need to extract it. Just place xbt file in the media folder of MQ5.

Add-ons\skin.aeonmq5\Media
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

And after placing it there, only the xbt i compiled using the images of that zip, ive loaded and nothing happens
You then need to go to the appearance settings menu, and change the skin theme.

Hi guys,

I have a question but I m not 100% sure if it fits in this topic or if I have to open a new topic for this. I am looking for a specific 'art request' for my movie collection.

I use MQ5 with the RIGHT LIST view. First of all big compliments for this view type! It looks great on a big screen (projector).

What I would like is the my covers will be able to 'detect' the 4 different types of movies I play and that I can see what type of movie it is. The 4 specific types of movies I play are:

- 2D movies (when my movie is only 2D no logo or anything else on the cover is needed)
- 2D movies that are D-Box decoded (I own a system called 'D-Box'. If my movie is D-Box supported I want the cover to somehow have the D-Box logo displayed)
- 3D movies (when my movie is 3D I want the cover to have a 3D logo)
- 3D movies that are D-Box decoded (When the movie is both D-Box and 3D I want the cover to show both a D-Box and 3D logo).

Some notes:
- I do not prefer to use a media casr but if this makes it easier to do what I m looking for no problem of course

- All my movies are stored in different folder. So I have it like this:
C:\Movies 2D\
C:\Movies 2D + D-Box\
C:\Movies 3D\
C:\Movies 3D + D-Box\
All 4 main folders contain movies that are again located in a separate folder. So I eg .have:
C:\Movies 2D\Now You See me
C:\Movies 2D\Carrie 2013
C:\Movies 2D\Prisoners
C:\Movies 2D + D-Box\Rush
C:\Movies 2D + D-Box\Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
C:\Movies 3D\The Great Gatsby
C:\Movies 3D + D-Box\Brave
C:\Movies 3D + D-Box\Frozen
C:\Movies 3D + D-Box\Gravity

- In the past a user of XBMC made custom flags for MQ4 Multiplex view for me. This thread is located here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=177026. I now want to use MQ5 Right List view so what he made for me won t work anymore. Also, I much more would prefer that the 3D and D-Box logo's are somehow integrated in the cover. If this is not possible I would like to ask if anyone can make the logo's as media flags. But again, the logo's integrated in the cover would be super nice. Check out the second picture in this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/t/793724/for-all...t_22350184. You can see there that this guy made something I m looking for in XBMC, MQ5, Right List. When the movie is D-Box AND 3d maybe the 3D logo can be on top of the cover.
Don't dream your life, live your dream
The only way I could think to do this would involve changing the media case flags, and then renaming either the folders on your storage device (which I think should work), or failing that, the files themselves.

You would have to use the skin supported tags (DVD, BluRay, .3DBD etc) and change the logos associated with these within the textures xbt.

So for example, instead of having a DVD logo for the DVD tag, change this to a 2D D-Box logo.

Then change the naming convention of your folders/files for the 2D D-Box movies to included 'DVD'.

Now, for each 2D D-Box film, the corresponding logo will show on the media case.

(2014-04-07, 14:00)Samu-rai Wrote: The only way I could think to do this would involve changing the media case flags, and then renaming either the folders on your storage device (which I think should work), or failing that, the files themselves.

You would have to use the skin supported tags (DVD, BluRay, .3DBD etc) and change the logos associated with these within the textures xbt.

So for example, instead of having a DVD logo for the DVD tag, change this to a 2D D-Box logo.

Then change the naming convention of your folders/files for the 2D D-Box movies to included 'DVD'.

Now, for each 2D D-Box film, the corresponding logo will show on the media case.
Thanks for your quick reply Samu-rai.

Could you help me on my way with this more specifically/make a ''noobish-manual'' for this for me?
samu.rai you forgot to mention that i needed to compile the XBT with the files provided by the user!
I need some help. I downloaded the 'media-AeonMQ5-2.0.1-Gotham' folder. After this I changed some .png files in the \flags\source folder (because I want different logo's on the cases).

But I don t know what to do next. Where do I put this folder with the .png files I altered?
I uploaded my xbt so no need to do that. Can't comment on other peoples work.

Thanks but I just don t know what I have to do now exactly. Do I have to move the folder 'media-AeonMQ5-2.0.1-Gotham' with my custom .png files to the main map of XBMC in Program Files? And what do I do with your xbt file? Also move this to the main folder of XBMC in Program Files?
(2014-04-08, 19:33)THX-UltraII Wrote: Thanks but I just don t know what I have to do now exactly. Do I have to move the folder 'media-AeonMQ5-2.0.1-Gotham' with my custom .png files to the main map of XBMC in Program Files? And what do I do with your xbt file? Also move this to the main folder of XBMC in Program Files?

Hi THX

My comment was in response to djhifi, not yours.

You need to open a command window, and enter what Marcos has put in his first post.

Thanks for your reply Samu-Rai.

I created a textures file and modified the 4K case to test if it works the way I want in to. Now I need to check if the textures that I created is working ok. How do I do that? Do I put the MyTextures.xbt file I created in my map C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC ? Or do I have to put it somewhere else?

Here is my xbt file:
https://dropbox.uconn.edu/dropbox?n=MyTe...4lisjHcZTy
You need to place it in:

addons/skin.aeonmq5/media

Then go to appearance settings in XBMC and change the skin theme to your xbt.

Thanks, this works. Now the last step where I need help:

I need help with making 4 .png files that will function as media case flags (the logo's that are stored in flags/source/). I only need 4 specific logo's. DVD, Blu-Ray etc. is all not needed.

ps. I already learned from Samu-Rai that I must use the original names so all I need are 4 good looking .png files which I can rename after that to 4k, bluray, dvd and 3dbd for example. Is someone willing to make these for me?

Here is the D-Box logo. I don t have a clue how to give this logo the same look as the other logo's (silver/white look)

To logo's I need are:

2D
2D D-BOX
3D
3D D-BOX

So it has to be something like this (but then of course good looking Smile):

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TEXTURES] Aeon MQ 57