• 105(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@masterziggy

your zip is incomplet

where is the first mod ?
(2014-04-17, 03:32)sergiocos Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 17:41)LEDFan Wrote: If I add this in an album.nfo file
Code:
<rating>5</rating>

and if I do a scan or refresh on that album, nothing at all change.

So, sergiocos: how to you get these stars to appear for one album? Does it work on your side? I guess that if you posted a reply was because it's working for you?
You're right, after verifying on my setup I can confirm that star rating does not work on albums. Worked on frodo, let's hope it will work again. Probably something to do with with MusicBrainz scraper.
Cheers!
Oh! You're right too. I did not even think to check in my Frodo 12.3 installation but yes, effectively, it works under Frodo! So, I guess it's time for a bug ticket: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/15127

So warlion, don't spend time on this one, it's a bug specific to Gotham...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(2014-04-16, 20:24)LEDFan Wrote: 1- There is a problem with MPAA icon in the Widget. Even if my paths are correct for showing icons, the MPAA icon does not reflect the correct one in the widget view of recent episodes added, while it's showing OK in the regular views of TV Shows.

Example for The Killing (US) Season 3, Episode 12.

Here is the incorrect MPAA icon (showing like Not rated) in the widget view:

Here is the MPAA icon showing correctly in the landscape view of TV Shows episodes:

What can be the problem here? I remember we had this problem once but it was resolved. It seems that the problem came back.

2- Also, it seems that MPAA icon is missing for many views in TV Shows. Only Landscape, Wall and Wall info views have it. All other views don't have the MPAA icon appearing when looking at one episode.
Here is an example of Episode Views in TV Shows:

MPAA icon doesn't show for List, Small List, Tri-panel and Episode Views when browsing an episode. In fact, it's not only the MPAA icon that has apperance problems in all views. Sometimes, The IMDB rating icon apperas in some views but not on others, etc. It would be nice for all available icons to appear consistently for all views where it's possible to add them.

I just checked and it's about the same thing for the movies. That would be nice if all available icons could show for all views where it's possible to add them.

@warlion: I see you already have resolved point #2 (Thanks for that). However, the problem in point #1 is still present. Can anybody else confirm it please?
the $INFO[Window(home).Property(mpaa)] is not returning info for episodes on home (widgets) so i remove it until fix
(2014-04-10, 23:17)d00ziie Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 22:35)ShadowTek Wrote: Here you go, I think I have everything in there.. let me know if it doesn't look right

Link

PS, it overwites files and graphics so back the originals first..

Oh, and I dont use the top breadcrumbs so...

Thank you Smile works almost great, it removed the bottom thing and air date works, but the shadowoverlay doesnt show : (

@ShadowTek
How can I remove the "bottom Thing" so that there is no "floor" on the showcase movie views with poster ? I'm trying to get the same kind of view in all my sections (movies/Tvshows/music)

thanks
(2014-04-17, 04:52)MaxCore Wrote: @masterziggy

your zip is incomplet

where is the first mod ?

Hi,

This cases is made by me, and replaced it in the previous version (frodo + aeon nox 4.0.9), but now I don't know where i replace it.

Best regards
Hi Warlion
I loaded your last git and I love the new sagas presentation, but I have, if possible 2 wishes

1 - It seems to me that the image on the cover is too flat will it be possible to display as rounded cover
2 - The size of the font used to display the movie description is too big (see apture)

In addition if you can find a solution to display thumbs in the saga view.....
(2014-04-17, 09:58)pierre8991 Wrote: 2 - The size of the font used to display the movie description is too big (see apture)

In a narrow column like that it would probably be better if the text was left-aligned rather than full-justified, which would avoid that nasty spacing out of small words. (Especially since XBMC doesn't seem to have a hyphenation library, but that's probably a bit much to ask for Big Grin)
Sorry ignore this, i created separate post
(2014-04-17, 08:53)masterziggy Wrote:

your zip is incomplet

where is the first mod ?

Hi,

This cases is made by me, and replaced it in the previous version (frodo + aeon nox 4.0.9), but now I don't know where i replace it.

Best regards

i know but i have only the pack2 in the zip

you can share the pack 1 via dropbox ?
(2014-04-17, 12:42)MaxCore Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 08:53)masterziggy Wrote:

your zip is incomplet

where is the first mod ?

Hi,

Best regards

i know but i have only the pack2 in the zip

you can share the pack 1 via dropbox ?

Hi;

the pack2 is in tvshows folder and pack1 in movies folder
Warlion, do you take donations for your work? You do a ton of work on 4.1.9.8 and 5 and I'd gladly support you.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-04-17, 00:22)warlion Wrote: Sorry I guess I miss your post let me see the code to see how difficult or easy it can be

(2014-04-16, 23:14)ShadowTek Wrote: Hmm.. ok thanks warlion, Ive been using script.moviesetart for adding my movie set art. Only takes a few seconds to add everything.

extendedinfo script dont add any art , it shows the info thats why we can see the booxset or the cdart , logos, plot of sets on the views , for music add the concerts , birthdays and all the info that is not xbmc defaults

Hello warlion, I appreciate you must be overwhlemed with questions and requests at the moment. I was just wondering if you knew how extended info could be modified not to show the fanart (a loop of the fanart for each movie in the set) fanart. I use the movieset automator and have downloaded fanart for each of my movie sets. However, it looks like extended info overides the fanart set by the automator script. I don't have any knowledge of the code but have had a read of both the database and default python files, there are a few references to fanart, I have experimented to delete a line here and a line there. Whilst, I could get the fanart to remain the same and for the info panel to appear for the movieset, the info panel in terms of the plot was empty. I will keep trying different things, in the hope I stumble over the right thing to do, in the mean time any light you could shed on the code, would be very much appreciated )but please leave this on the back burner as you have more important things to do)

many thanks
Nevermind, I have worked it out (well it works anyway)

In the default python file for the extended info script, I deleted the two lines relating to fanart from this section

for item in json_query['result']['setdetails']['movies']:
art = item['art']
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.DBID' % count, str(item.get('movieid')))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Title' % count, item['label'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Plot' % count, item['plot'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.PlotOutline' % count, item['plotoutline'])
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Path' % count, media_path(item['file']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Year' % count, str(item['year']))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Duration' % count, str(item['runtime']/60))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(clearlogo)' % count, art.get('clearlogo',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(discart)' % count, art.get('discart',''))
self.window.setProperty('Set.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
self.window.setProperty('Detail.Movie.%d.Art(poster)' % count, art.get('poster',''))
title_list += item['label'] + " (" + str(item['year']) + ")[CR]"

hey presto it now shows the info for the movieset but with my chosen fanart for the actual movieset rather than a loop of each movie in the set.
(2014-04-17, 09:58)pierre8991 Wrote: Hi Warlion
I loaded your last git and I love the new sagas presentation, but I have, if possible 2 wishes

1 - It seems to me that the image on the cover is too flat will it be possible to display as rounded cover
2 - The size of the font used to display the movie description is too big (see apture)

In addition if you can find a solution to display thumbs in the saga view.....

ups i guess i miss adding a few lines on font.xml i will fix it soon
check this video it show how to add a background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPx_M_3KmuA

(2014-04-17, 18:55)patseguin Wrote: Warlion, do you take donations for your work? You do a ton of work on 4.1.9.8 and 5 and I'd gladly support you.

i really appreciate patseguin but i don't do this for money i'm doing it for fun Wink
warlion, is it possible to enable the 'show information' function during playback? See the url below for picture, it's the same menu minus the play/refresh/get thumb etc. options.

http://www.measure2cutone.com/wp-content...detail.jpg
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25